1. Latha Sadanandan and Mammen Daniel, 2021. The fruit architecture, pharmacognosy and phytochemical characters of Terminalia bellirica Roxb. World Jour. Pharm. Pharmaceut. Sci.
2. Latha Sadanandan and Mammen Daniel, 2021. Studies on the Allelopathic effects of two social forestry trees on Triticum aestivum var. Lok1.
3. Latha Sadanandan and Mammen Daniel, 2021, Market samples of Teminalia chebula (Harde) fruit : an in-depth study of their phytochemical and pharmacognostic characters. Gorteria.
4. Latha Sadanandan, Kathu S Sundar and Nayana V S. 2020. Studies on the phytochemicals in leaves of Sesbania grandiflora (L.) Poiret and it’s cytotoxic activity on root tip of Allium cepa L. Jour. Adv. Bio. Sci.
5. Manoj G S, Greeshma G M, Pradeep D P, Arathy R, Remya Krishnan, Bosco Lawarence, Sumayya SS, Jayakumar K, Saiaba A N, Lubaiana A S, Chithra Vijayan, Dinesh Babu K V, Sunila A V, Anil Kumar VS, Greeshma Murukan, Meenu Krishnan V G, Aswathy JM, Sunu Kumar SSand Murugan K. 2020. Secondary Metabolites and their Antioxidant Activities: An Overview. Ec Pharmacology and Toxicology, September 19, 2020
6. Asmi I, Vilash V. 2020. Macro-microscopical and physicochemical evaluations of Tinospora crispa (L.) Hook. f. & Thomson stem. Journal of Traditional and Folk Practices 07 (1&2): 47- 54. ISSN 2278 – 5906
7. Ragesh R Nair, SR Suja, AL Aneeshkumar, Shobha Bhaskar, V Vilash & S Rajasekharan. 2020. Ameliorative effect of ethanolic extract of roots of Tetracera akara (Burm. f.) Merr. on D-galactosamine induced hepatotoxicity in Wistar rats by downregulation of inflammatory mediators like TNF?, COX-2 and iNOS. Indian Journal of Experimental Biology. (58)161-171
8. Preetha P.S, P. Premjith, 2020. Role of start-ups in the skill development of school children, with special reference to Indian homemade toys. International Journal of Engineering Development and Research (8)4: 124-127 (ISSN: 2321-9939)
9. Preetha P.S, Manisha P.M. 2020. Heavy metal screening of Coccinia grandis (L).voigt leaves using atomic absorption spectroscopy (AAS), International Journal of Engineering Development and Research 8 (4): 138-141 (ISSN: 2321-9939)
10. Preetha P.S , Aleeshiya Thankam A. 2021. Heavy metal screening in leaves of Talinum portulacifolium (Forssk.)Asch. ex Schweinf. using atomic absorption spectroscopy (AAS). International Journal of Life Sciences Research. 9 (1), pp: (1-4)
11. P.Premjith, Preeth P S. 2021, Skill Development of Students Through Project- based Learning (PBL). International Journal of Engineering Development and Research. 9(1).
12. Preetha.P.S., Drisya D. S. 2021. Heavy Metal Screening Using Atomic Absorption Spectroscopy (AAS) in Breynia androgyna (L.) Chakrab. and N.P. Balakr. Leaves. International journal of pharmacy and pharmaceutical sciences. Vol. 20 (4): 133-140.
13. Nisha A P and Radhamany P M. 2020. Evaluation of Proximate and Mineral Constituents in Different Commercial Cultivars and Local Varieties of Ananascomosus (L.) Merr. from Kerala. International Journal of Fruit science.20 (3): 620:634. 81
14. Regy Yohannan, Nirmala Jayarani, D Devapriya, et al. 2019. Evaluating genetic diversity within genus Jasminum (Oleaeceae) using intersimple sequence repeats (ISSR) marker. Proc. Nat. Acad. Sci., India Sect. (B)-Bio. Sci.
15. Nair R. R., Suja S. R., Vilash V., Aneeshkumar A. L., Rajasekharan S. and Biju Kumar B. S. 2019.Protective Effect of Ethanol Extract of Roots of Tetraceraakara (Burm. f.) Merr., on Carbon Tetrachloride-induced Hepatic Injury in Wistar Rats. Indian J Pharm Sci 81(5):859-867.
16. Latha Sadanandan, Reemraj and Ancy Nazeer. 2019. Water quality analysis in Ashtamudi site of Ashtamudilake by physico-chemical characterization studies. Holistic Thought. Vol. XVIII, No.1&2. SN College, Kollam. Pp 57-60. ISSN 0975-363X.
17. Nisha A P and Radhamany P M. 2018. Floral morphology of different commercial cultivars and local varieties of Ananas comosus (L.) .(Bromeliaceae) from Kerala. The International Journal Of Plant Reproductive Biology. 10 (1): 59- 64.
18. Latha Sadanandan, Soja S. and Thushara V. 2018. Studies on the Anatomy and Histochemistry of Eichhornia crassipes (Mart.) Solms. Trends in Biosciences 11(7): 1118- 1122. ISSN: 0974 -8431.
19. Latha Sadanandan, Chithra Chandran and Geethu C.B. 2018. Studies on the Biochemistry and Allelopathy of Salvinia molesta S. Mitchell. Trends in Biosciences 11(7): 1569 -1571. (ISSN: 0974 -8431)
20. Chithra Vijayan, P Preeja, K Murugan 2018. Analysis of phytochemical profile and genotoxicity of crude methanol extracts of Quassia indica with anti-inflammatory & antioxidant properties. Journal of pharmacy (8)2: 30-36
21. Chithra Vijayan, K Murugan & G M Nair 2018. Genetic Diversity of Orthosiphon aristatus accessions from different geographical regions using RAPD & ISSR Markers Trends in Biosciences 11 (7): 1242-1250
22. Anusha S Britto and Preetha P S. 2018. The Impact of Substrate Variation on the Growth, Yield and Nutrient Composition of Pleurotus ostreatus Kumm. Trends in Biosciences 11(7): 1612-1617. (ISSN 0974 - 8431)
23. Dhanya C, Shabir A. Rather and Devipriya V. 2018. Molecular systematic study of two solanaceous genera Datura l. and Brugmansia Pers. based on its sequences of nrDNA. Int. J. of Adv. Res. 6 (Oct). 1123-1133.
24. Raji R Nair, Devipriya V, Smitha S Nair and Regy Yohannan. (2018); Pollen morphological studies in five species of leea D. Royen Ex L. from Kerala. Int. J. of Adv. Res. 6 (Sep). 869-876.
25. Aneeshkumar A L, Suja S R, Vilash V, Ragesh R Nair, Siril E A, Rajasekharan S. 2018. Sub-chronic oral toxicity assessment (90 days) of ethanolic fraction of leaves of Neurocalyx calycinus (R. Br. ex Benn.) Rob. in rodents: A lesser known ethnomedicinal plant from the Cholanaickan tribal community, India. 11(3): 221-235.
26. Ratheesh N., K.B. Manoj and Lekshmi S. 2017. Diversity of Mangroves in Asramam, Kollam District, Kerala. Journal of Advances in Biological Science. 4 (1): 20-24
27. Ratheesh N and K.B. Manoj. 2017. A study on Vesicular Arbuscular Mycorrhizal (VAM) fungi in the soils of Sacred Grove at kotarakara, kollam, Kerala. Journal of Advances in Biological Science. 4 (1): 34-39
28. ChithraVijayan, K Murukan, S R Reji & G M Nair. 2017, Screening biological activities of Orthosiphon aristatus: some observations International Journal of advanced research 5(12) 757-76.
29. Smitha S Nair, Devipriya V and Regy Yohannan. 2017; Pollen morphological studies in twenty accessions of Jasminum sambac (L.)Ait. from Kerala. Int. J. of Adv. Res. 5 (Sep). 1726-1733.
30. Dhanya C, Devipriya V and Vijayaraghava Kumar.2017 Estimation of variability and correlation between the quantitative morphological features of six taxa of Brugmansia Pers. and five taxa of Datura L. from Kerala and Tamil Nadu. Int. J. of Adv. Res. 5 (Oct). 1014-1022.
31. Smitha P D, Binoy K R, Ashalatha S Nair. 2017. Identification of Serk Gene from Bract Derived Embryogenic and Non - Embryogenic Calli of Four Diploid Banana Cultivars from South India. Journal of Agricultural Studies.
32. Ratheesh, N. ; Lekshmi, S. ; Manoj, K. B. 2017. Structural analysis of mangrove vegetation in Asramam, Kollam District, Kerala. Trends in Biosciences,
33. Smitha, P.D., Binoy, K.R. and Ashalatha S Nair. Isozyme Analysis of Embryogenic and Non-Embryogenic Callus of Diploid Banana Cultivars. International Journal of Agriculture, Environment and Biotechnology.
Ratheesh N. and Lesitha K.R 2020. Impact of human intervention on the topography and ecology at Kalarikunnu, Chelannur, Kozhikode, Kerala, South India. Proceedings of the International seminar on current status and challenges in conservation and sustainable use of biodiversity. Eds. S. Sheeba and N. Ratheesh at SN College Kollam on 22-24 Jan 2020. ISBN 978-93-5396-871-7
AthiraVijayan and N. Ratheesh, 2020. Study on phylloplane micro fungi in some plants at Ayiravalli sacred grove, Paravoor, Kerala. Proceedings of the International seminar on current status and challenges in conservation and sustainable use of biodiversity. Eds. S. Sheeba and N. Ratheesh at SN College Kollam on 22-24 Jan 2020. ISBN 978-93-5396-871-7
Aruna Mohan and N. Ratheesh. 2020.Analysis of physico-chemical and biological properties of soils at ayiravilli sacred grove, Kollam, Kerala. Proceedings of the International seminar on current status and challenges in conservation and sustainable use of biodiversity. Eds. S. Sheeba and N. Ratheesh at SN College Kollam on 22-24 Jan 2020. ISBN 978-93-5396-871-7.
Harsha D. and N. Ratheesh, 2020. Diversity and distribution of vegetation at Ayiravilli sacred grove, Paravoor, Kollam, Kerala. Proceedings of the International seminar on current status and challenges in conservation and sustainable use of biodiversity. Eds. S. Sheeba and N. Ratheesh at SN College Kollam on 22-24 Jan 2020. ISBN 978-93-5396-871-7.
AnjanaKartha A J, Nisha A P and Akshima G V Dev. 2020. Cytotoxic effects of crude extract of WoodfordiafructicosaKurz. onAlliumcepaL. Root tip cells. ProceeedingsOf The National Seminar On Current Trends And Advances In Biological Sciences organized by Department of Botany, Bishop Moore College, Mavelikkara. Pp 72-73
ChithraVijayan ,Amina S. 2020. Biosystematics of SidaacutaBurm Proceedings of the International seminar on current status and challenges in conservation and sustainable use of biodiversity. Eds. S. Sheeba and N. Ratheesh at SN College Kollam on 22-24 Jan 2020. ISBN 978-93-5396-871-7
AminaS ,ChithraVijayan. 2020. Phytochemiocal analysis, medicinal potentials and cytotoxicity studies of Quassiaindica Proceedings of the international webinar on Phytochemistry 2020, 28-29 September, organised by Kerala academy of sciences, Thiruvananthapuram. ISBN no. 978-81-940888-2-0
Nisha A P and Radhamany P M. 2019. Total phenol content and Antioxidant activity of different varieties of Ananascomosus L. (Merr.). Proceedings of International Conference PROVECTUS PLANTAE 19organized by the Department of Botany, University of Kerala, Kariavattom, Thiruvananthapuram from 22/5/2019 to 24/5/2019 . ISBN No. 978-81-940-888-0-6.
Nisha A P, Sunitha S K and Radhamany P M. 2019. Analysis Of Genetic Diversity in AnanasComosus (L.) Merr Hybrids Using ISSRMarker. Proceedings of the 31st Kerala science congress at FathimaMatha National college, Kollam on 02-03 February 2019. ISBN No. 81 86366 97 0. Pp 175.
LathaSadanandan (2019). Pharmacognostic and phytochemical evaluation of Ashtachoornam, an ayurvedic formulation. Proceedings in the International Conference on Exploring the scope of plant genetic resources Provectusplantae 19 organized by the Department of Botany, University of Kerala, Kariavattom, Thiruvananthapuram from 22/5/2019 to 24/5/2019 (Oral) ISBN No. 978-81-940-888-0-6
Meenu G. Kumar, Parvana Nair and N. Ratheesh. 2018. Diversity and root colonization of vam fungi in selected members of piperaceae. Eds. S. Sekhar, NishaSekar and N. Ratheesh. Proceedings of National Seminar on Conservation of wetland ecosystem for long term ecological security on 18-20 jan 2018 SN College for Women Kollam.
Parvana Nair, Meenu G. Kumar and N. Ratheesh. 2018. A study on vam colonization on selected medicinal plants at Kollam district, Kerala. Eds. S. Sekhar, NishaSekar and N. Ratheesh. Proceedings of National Seminar on Conservation of wetland ecosystem for long term ecological security on 18-20 jan 2018 SN College for Women Kollam.
Ratheesh, N., Lekshmi, S. and K.B. Manoj 2018. Structural analysis of mangrove vegetation in Asramam, Kollam district, Kerala. Eds. S. Sekhar, NishaSekar and N. Ratheesh. Proceedings of National Seminar on Conservation of wetland ecosystem for long term ecological security on 18-20 jan 2018 SN College for Women Kolam
Ratheesh. 2016. Diversity of VasicularArbuscularMycorrhizalspors from forest fire affected deciduous and evergreen forest soils in Kerala part of Western Ghats. Eds. K.A Sujana, MV. Durai and C. Sivaperuman in. Forest Ecosystem Biodiversity Ecology and Conservation. Write and Print publication, New Delhi. 263p ISBN- 978-93-84649-61-6
LathaSadanandan and Soja S. (2017). Bioprospecting of an invasive aquatic weed Eichhorniacrassipes (Mart.) Solms. Proceedings in National Seminar on Bioprospecting A quest for natural solutions organized by CMS College, Kottayam from 5/12/2017 and 6/12/2017 (Oral). ISBN 9788180620158. pp. 11-15.
Ratheesh, N., 2015. Diversity of vesicular arbuscularmycorrhizal (vam) fungi from forest fire affected soils in ever green and deciduous forest ecosystems in the Kerala part of Western Ghats Proceedings of the UGC Sponsored National Seminar Management of Bioresources in Western Ghats- A Technological Approach at PG Department of Biotechnology, SAS SNDP YOGAM College, Konni, on 17- 18
Sree Narayana College Kollam-TVM HighwayKollam, Kerala – 691001