- Share and care is an initiative arising out of the dire need to offer material and societal support to the students hailing from needy and socially backward sections of the society.
- The initiative is propelled with the aid of the funds offered by the staff of the college. The selection criteria is need based; and in doing so, the committee initiates a keen observation of the student community, primary of which is the academic and non academic outputs put forth by our student community.
- The committee under the guidance of the college Principal then embarks on a discussion which involves the thoughts on the short listed students, after having consulted with the Heads of the departments and the concerned class tutors.
- The charity initiative is then materialized with supportive aids, ranging from healthy meals to financial back up. Much of this is run through a channel, which is utmost private and does not in any way hamper the community life of our students in the campus.
- In addition to this, the committee is also involved in offering a space to the students by letting them speak out on their life. This in turn helps our students in letting escape their pend up feelings and thoughts on a rather difficult livelihood.
- Furthermore, the committee also offers valuable support to the staff of our institution and their beneficiaries, especially during events of crisis related to health.
Those who wish to contribute to this noble venture kindly do so to the below mentioned account:
Name of the account holder: Principal SHARE AND CARE
Account Number: 0450053000004556
Name of the Bank: South Indian Bank
Branch Name: Mundakkal, Kollam
IFSC Code: SIBL0000450