1. The Photographs can be taken with any Camera,( DSLR, Digital Camera, Go pro or Phone Cameras)
2. Basic editing, including light adjustments, colour enhancement, and cropping of the Photo is acceptable, provided any such editing does not affect the authenticity and/or genuineness of the Photo.
3. Images with mixing / merging of two or more images, adding / deleting of the
contents from the original image will be disqualified
4. Participant must possess the exclusive rights to the submitted photo ( image from internet or any other medium will be rejected )
4. Photo should be submitted in A3 size
5. Print must be in photopaper (Gsm is not important )
6.Print of the paper is to be submitted with a description of the content and it’s relevance in 200 words.
7. Only one entry per person is eligible for Competition
8.The Photo should be exhibited before 01:00 pm at the venue