- Assistant Professor
Areas of Interest/Specialisation
- PG, UG/ UG-History of Hindi Literature, Common Course- Poetry and Grammar, Hindi fiction upto 1980, Post modern fiction.
- PG- Novel, History of Hindi Literature, Essays and One act plays. Special author Premchand, Godan, South Indian Literature
Field of Research
- 8 years
Memberships in Learned Bodies/Societies, If any
- Membership in share and care, Swasthi Green protocol, Scholarship cell, IQAC, SAAC, ADAL Co-ordinator in Hindi dept, Staff association executive committee, discipline committee, Media club.
- I have worked as a member of Swasthi is a project of Kerala Govt in purpose of the implementation of Green protocol in Kerala state.
- Published an article in Sangradhan, topic: Chapparupanyasmeinchithrithsamajikcranthi.
- Presented paper on “Udaya Prakash ki Mohan DasKahanimeinChitrithSamsyayem” in 2 day National Seminar conducted by dept of Hindi Govt College for Women, on 6th and 7th Feb 2014.
- Presented paper on “KalKottarimeinSamvedana in one day National Seminar conducted Kollam on 7th Aug 2015.
- Presented paper on “Soorya Balaki Kahaniom mein Naya Vimarsh” in one day National Seminar on 25-9-2015 conducted by SN College Kollam.
- Presented paper on”Hindi Nadak or Mahila Leghan” organized by departments of Hindi and Malayalam, Govt Arts and Science college Ambalappuzha on 13th and 14th Dec 2017.
- Presented paper on “Joothanmein Dalith Jeevan ki Yatharthatha” organized by SN college Kollam on 14th and 15th Jan 2018.
- Presented paper on “Premchand Sahityamein Stree” organized by SN College Kollam on 30-7-2019.
- Presented paper on”Surya Balaki Kahaniom mein Samakaleenatha” organized by SN College Kollam on 25th and 26th Feb 2020.
Orientation Courses Attended
- 150th ICT oriented orientation programme of the HRDC, University of Kerala from 4-1-2017 to 31-7-2017.
Refresher Courses Attended
- Attended the Refresher Course HRDC, Kariavattom Campus, University of Kerala from 24-1-2019 to 14-2-2019,
- A state level seminar organized by the IQAC and SN College Kollam on 6-3-2020 on the topic KaamayaniekPunarpaadh.
- Attended 7 national seminars.
- Attended 2 Day National level workshop during 13th and 14th Dec 2016 organized by dept of Hindi, University of Kerala.
Duties Performed at College
- Tutorship from 2012