- Assistant Professor
Personal Web Page
Date of Entry into Service
- KTET(II &III)
Areas of Interest/Specialisation
- English Literature
- PG and UG Courses
- 4 years 8 months
- Published a write up entitled “The Rise of the Falcon from the Limbo of Non-existence -A Reading of Bama’sKarukku” as a chapter in the book “Perspectives on Dalit Literature” edited by Mr.DipakGiri published by Book Clinic Publishers (2020) with the ISBN : 9789389757712
- “Contemporary Malayalam Poetry: An Overview” in the “Poetry Carnival’ 2020 – Cyber Poetry” (National) conducted by The Department of Malayalam SNGS College, Pattambi sponsored by Directorate of Collegiate Education held on 23 to 26 January 2020.
- “The Maze of Multiple Mirrors: Women and their Fragmented Images in Shashi Deshpande – A Rereading” in the International Seminar on ‘Indian Literature, Language and Mass Media’ organized by Dept. of Hindi, SNCW, Kollam held on 20 to 22 January 2020.
- “A Matter of Survival : The Necessity of Environmental Education” in the International Seminar on ‘Current Status and Challenges for Conservation and Sustainable Use of Biodiversity(ISCCSB 2020)’ at SN College, Kollam sponsored by Directorate of Environment and Climate Change, Govt. of Kerala held on 22 to 24 January 2020.
- “Teaching in the Time of Cyber Revolution” in the National Seminar on Challenges and Changes in AQAR and SSR Preparation organized by IQAC, SNCW, Kollam held on 19 & 20 December 2019
- “An Exploration of South Indian History in Translation” in the National Seminar on ‘The Politics of Translation’ sponsored by Dept. of Student Services, M G University organized by SNGCAS, Mezhuveli held on 29th November 2019.
- “Renaissance in Asan’s Poetry” in the National Seminar on ‘History of Poetry: New Perspective and Counter Reading’ sponsored by the Dept. of Collegiate Education, Kerala conducted by The Dept. of Malayalam, SreeNeelakanta Govt. Sanskrit College, Pattambi held on 24th to 26th January 2019.
- “Renaissance and Counter Culture in Modern Poetry” in the National Seminar on ‘Poetry Renaissance and Counter Culture’ sponsored by the Dept. of Collegiate Education, Kerala conducted by The Dept. of Malayalam, SreeNeelakanta Govt. Sanskrit College, Pattambi held on 10th and 11th March 2018.
- “He and His Man: Reinventing the self in J.M Coetzee’s Autobiographical Fiction” in the National seminar on ‘Auto fiction and Local History’ sponsored by the Dept. of Collegiate Education, Kerala conducted by The Dept. of English and History, SreeNeelakanta Govt. Sanskrit College, Pattambi held on 14th and 15th December 2017.
Research Projects Undertaken
- PG and UG Projects
Orientation Courses Attended
- Four-week Induction/Orientation Programme for “Faculty in Universities/Colleges/Institutes of Higher Education” (online) at Teaching Learning Centre, Ramanujan College, University of Delhi sponsored by MHRD, PMMMNM on Teachers and Teaching.
- Participated in the Workshop “Revised Syllabus for Language Courses for Degree- English I and II” jointly organized by The Board of Studies in English, University of Kerala and PG & Research Dept. of English, SN College, Kollam held on 1st August 2019.
- Attended the one day Capacity Building Cluster Workshop for Internal Mentors of Walk With a Scholar Programme in Government/ Aided Colleges, organised by the Office of the New Initiatives in Higher Education on 12.01.2017 at MSM College, Kayamkulam.
Academic Responsibilities Undertaken
- Examination duties(University and Internals)
- Valuation duties (University and Internal examination)
- Project Guiding (PG & UG Courses)
- Invigilation (University and College level Internal Examination)
- Assignment evaluation (PG & UG)
- Question paper setting(PG & UG)
Duties Performed at College
- Tutor – First Year
- Women Study Unit (Member)
- Sree Narayana Studies Forum (Member)
- SSP (Member)