- Assistant Professor
Areas of Interest/Specialisation
- UG: Methodology and perspectives of Business Education, Business Mathematics, Tourism,Co-operation.
- PG: Legal frame work for Business, Strategic Management,Marketing Communication,Logistics and Supply chain Management
Field of Research
- Two years of teaching experience in Training College
- Ten Years and five months in Sree Narayana Colleges
- Topic “A Study on the investment behaviour of working women.” Published in International journal of creative research thoughts,ISSN:2320-2882,UGC Approved ,Impact factor 5.97,Vol:6,Feb:2018.
- Topic “A Study on the job satisfaction of Higher Secondary School teachers in Kerala.” Published in Emperor International journal of Finance & Management Research ,ISSN:2395-5929,UGC Approved ,Impact factor 1.14,Vol:IV,Feb:2018.
- Topic “A Study on customer satisfaction of Banking Services in SBI.” Published in Management Researcher ,A Peer Reviewed Journal ,ISSN:2230-8431,UGC Approved , ,Vol:XXIV,March:2018.
- Topic “Capital Market in Economic Development.” Published in International Journal of Research in Humanities, Arts and Literature ,ISSN:2347-4564,UGC Approved , Impact factor:3.7985,Vol:7,Jan:2019.
- Topic “Sustainable Rural Development for Emerging Economies.” Published in Think India Journal, UGC Care Approved International Indexed and Referred Journal , ISSN:0971 -1260 ,Vol:22,Dec:2019.
- Topic “Impact of Covid -19 on E-Commerce.” Published in The International Manager, A Peer Reviewed (Refereed) International Journal, ISSN: 2348-9413 ,Impact Factor:5.7,Vol:7,March:2020.
- Topic “Impact of Leadership on Organisational Effectiveness.” Published in Wesleyan Journal of Research, An International Research Journal,UGC Care Approved, Peer Reviewed and Refereed Journal, ISSN: 0975-1386 ,Vol:14,No :1(vii) 2021.
- Topic “Marketing challenges in rural ares.” Published in Shodh Sanchar Bulletin,UGC Approved care listed Journal, ISSN: 2229-3620 , Vol:11,January-March:2021.
- Topic “Innovation in Education Sector.” Published in International Journal of advance and innovative research, ISSN: 2394-7780 ,Impact Factor:7.36,Vol:8,Issue 4 (VIII) October- December 2021.
- Topic “Consumer Attitude towards ethical issues in advertising with special reference to Kerala.” Published in Education and Society, UGC Care Approved ,Group 1 ,Peer Reviewed ,ISSN: 2278-6864 ,Impact Factor:6.718,Vol:46,Issue 04 (11) October- December 2022.
- Presented a paper on “Cyber Laws for woman safety”.Two day national seminar organised by S.N.College,Chengannur on 9th and 10th February 2015.
- Presented a paper on “Western Ghats and Bio-diversity”.Two day national seminar organised by P.G.Department of Political Science ,S.N.College,Kollam on 27th and 28th October 2016.
- Presented a paper on “Qualitative methods in Research”.Three days national workshop organised by P.G.Department of Commerce ,Govt College,Kattappana,on 8th,9th&10th November 2017.
- Presented a paper on “Role of democratic leaders in public sector undertakings-A case study of Travancore Titanium Products Ltd”.seminar organised by P.G.Department of Commerce ,S.N.College,Kollam and The institute of company Secretaries of India,TVM on 14th March 2018
- Presented a paper on “Role of Human Resources in economic growth and development ”.Two days International conferences organised by Department of applied economics,CUSAT in collaboration with IEA on 16th and 17th March 2018.
- Presented a paper on “Recent Trends in Risk Management”. Two days national conference organised by Department of Commerce & Business Administration, National arts and science College,Avadi,Chennai on 17th &18th 2018
- Presented a paper on “Capital Market in Economic development”.2nd International conference organised by Department of Economics and centre for research ,St.Teresa’s College,Ernakulam on 3rd and 4th January 2019.
- Presented a paper on “Digital Marketing and E-Commerce”. International conference organised by St.Thomas College,Kozhencherry on 17th and 18th January 2019.
- Presented a paper on “Effectiveness of Leadership -An impact on Indian economy”.Two days International conference organised by Department of Economics ,Erode arts and science college,Tamil nadu on 9th and 10th February 2019.
- Presented a paper on “ICT in Teaching Learning Process”.Two days International conference organised by Mannaniya college of arts and science ,TVM on 6th and 7th March 2019
- Presented a paper on “Impact of demonetization on the education sector”.Two days national seminar organised by Department of Commerce ,M.G.College,TVM on 15th and 16th March 2019.
- Presented a paper on “Trade war and global economy”.Three days International seminar organised by Department of Commerce ,School of Business management and legal studies,TVM on 26th to 28th March 2019.
- Presented a paper on “Impact of Corporate Social Responsibility on customer satisfaction”. Two days International conference organised by St.Thomas College,Thrissur in association with Indo-Chamber of Commerce on 3rd & 4th January 2020
- Presented a paper on “Public expenditure management and economic development”.One day national seminar organised by P.G. Department of Commerce ,All Saint’s College,TVM on 14th February 2020.
- Presented a paper on “Challenges faced by Hospitality Industries”.Fifth national level conferences organised by Department of Commerce , Hazarimal somani College of Commerce & Economics, Smt.Kusumtai Chaudhari college of arts,Bandra e Mumbai on 22nd February 2020.
- Presented a paper on “Impact of cyber security and digital marketing in business”.One day International seminar organised by P.G. &Research Department of Commerce ,M.G. College,TVM on 2nd March 2020.
- Presented a paper on “Impact of Covid -19 on Job opportunities in India”.One day National E-Conference organised by Department of Commerce and Economics, Faculty of Arts & Science ,BIST,BIHER,Thiruvanchery,Tamil Nadu on 12th February 2021.
- Presented a paper on “Role of women entrepreneurs in economic development –A study in Kerala”.One day International Conference organised by Department of Commerce,Jamal Mohamed College,Tiruchirappalli,Tamilnadu on 17th February 2021.
- Presented a paper on “Impact of Leadership on Organisational Effectiveness”.One day National Conference organised by Department of Commerce,Dr.Zakir Husain College,Sivagangai,Tamilnadu on 6th March 2021.
- Presented a paper on “Challenges faced by Co-operative sector in India”.Two days National level Conference organised by Department of Commerce,The Quaide Milleth College for Men, Tamilnadu in collaboration with TSSCST on 24th & 25th March 2021.
- Presented a research paper on “Marketing challenges in Rural areas”.One day International E-Conference organised by Department of Commerce & IQAC,Bharat College of Arts and Commerce ,Hendrepada,Badlapur on 9th April 2021.
- Presented a paper on “Role of E-Agriculture for increasing productivity”. International virtual interdisciplinary Conference-2021 organised by Deanery of Academics-Humanities Bishop Heber College ,Thiruchirappalli,Tamil Nadu on 6th & 7th July 2021.
- Presented a paper on “Importance of Training in Employees Performance”. National E-Conference-2021 organised Faculty of Commerce & Management Christ College ,Rajkot on 24th September 2021
- Presented a research paper on “Innovation in Education Sectors” in the One-day Online Multidisciplinary Inernational Conference Disruptive Innovations In Business,Science &Humanities organised by the Faculty of Commerce of the KET’s V.G.Vaze College on 8th October 2021.
- Presented a paper on “Digital Transformation in Business” in the One-day Inernational Conference on Digital Transformation in Commerce organized by Hindustan college of Commerce ,Coimbatore on 25th November 2021
- Presented a paper on “Leader’s Efficiency for improving organisational effectiveness” in Third Two days International conference organised by Hindustan College of Arts & Science ,Tamil Nadu on 1st and 2nd March 2022
- Presented a paper on “Impact of digital finance on financial inclusion” in One days International virtual conference organised by PSGR Krishnammal college for women,Coimbatore, on 11th March 2022.
- Presented a paper on “Impact of cyber security in economy” in One day online National level seminar organised by Sanatana Dharma College,Ambala Cantt,Haryana on 20th March 2022
- Presented a paper on “The use of open educational resources on online learning” in Two days International conference organised by BPS Institute of teacher training and research,Sonipat, Haryana on 20th and 21st March 2022.
- Presented a paper on “Fin Tech revolution in India” in One day International virtual conference organised by Xavier institute of Business Administration,Palayamkottai on 30th March 2022.
- Presented a paper on “Tourism development role of Hospitality Industry” in One day National Conference on future trends on Commerce: Challenges & Sustainability organised by Department of Commerce of VICAS & VMKVASC & Faculty of Arts & Science ,BIST,BIHER-Chennai on 30th Nov 2022.
- Presented a paper on “Consumer attitude towards ethical issues in Advertising with special reference to Kerala” in Two days Virtual National conference organised by Department of Humanities,PSG College of Technology,Coimbatore on 9th & 10th December 2022.
Orientation Courses Attended
- 04-09-2018 to 01-10-2018,HRDC University of Kerala, Thiruvananthapuram
Refresher Courses Attended
- 10-11-2016 to 30-11-2016,HRDC University of Kerala,Thiruvananthapuram
- 05-08-2020 to 19-08-2020, HRDC University of Hyderabad, Hyderabad-500046
- One day National seminar on “Gender issues and empowerment of women” organised by department of Political Science ,S.N.Collge,Chengannur,held on 18th December 2012
- Two days National seminar on “Sustainable development :challenges and opportunities”organised by department of Political Science ,S.N.Collge,Chengannur,held on 20-21August 2013
- One day National seminar on “Democracy and Human Rights in Kerala: Debating the role of Non-Party Political Space” organised by Parliamentary Literacy Club ,S.N.Collge,Kollam ,held on 14th March 2019
- One day National Webinar on “Opportunities and challenges in the MSME Sector:Post covid Era.” organised by Department of Commerce ,School of Business management and legal studies,TVM on 25th May 2020.
- Two days International conference on “Inclusive Growth Strategies towards sustainable development in the field of Social,Commerce & Management ” organised by Department of Commerce-Professional Accounting & Department of Commerce-Accounting & Finance held on 2nd & 3rd March 2021.
- IXth International conference on “Marching towards prosperity:Rebuilding Business Ecosystem” organised by P.G. & Research Department of Commerce ,Vivekananda college of Arts and Science for Women,Namakkal,Tamilnadu held on 5th & 6th March 2021
- One day National conference on “Administration on educational Institution” organised by Chintamani college of Commerce,Pombhurna,Chandrapur,held on 28th April 2021
- One day international conference on “Digitalisation of library” organised by Chintamani college of Commerce,Pombhurna, and Chintamani Mahavidyalaya Chandrapur,held on 20th May 2021.
- One day International conference on “Looking at the Pandemic through gender lens” organised by B.K.Shroff College of Arts & M.H.Shroff college of Commerce,held on 24th May 2021.
- One day National conference on “Life in the 2020s:Social,cultural and economic dimensions” organised by Department of Economics ,S.H.College,Chalakudy ,held on 25th May 2021.
- Two day National seminar on “Inclusive, innovation and Sustainable future of Education-NEP 2020” organised by Ramnarain Ruia Autonomous College,Mumbai and university of Mumbai held on 24th & 25th May 2021
- One day National level seminar on “Technology&Innovations:A composition of Entrepreneurial Skills” organised by Seshadripuram academy of Business Studies,Bengaluru,held on 27th May 2021.
- One day National conference on “Developing Green and value based business eco system” organised by Vikrant Institute of Management, Gwalior.held on 30th May 2021.
- Two day International conference on “Economics of Happiness and welfare” Jointly organised by St,Joseph’s college Irinjalakuda and Sacred Heart College,Chalakkudy held on 18th & 19th June 2021.
- One day National Seminar on “Pandemic and Future Business” Organised by department of Commerce & Management ,Sanatan Dharma College,Ambala Cantt.in Collaboration with Directorate of Higher Education,Haryana held on 26th June 2021.
- National level Webinar on “IPR,Patent Filing:Copyright and Trademarks” organised by Research Committee and IQAC,R.C.Shahu College,Kolhapur held on 31st August 2021.
- One day International conference on “Modern techniques and practices in Commerce and Management” organised by department of Commerce and Management, Tapti education society’s Bhusawal Arts, Science & P.O.Nahata Commerce College,Bhusawal held on 4th September 2021.
- One day Webinar on IPR organised by Gokhale education society’s Shri Bhausaheb Vartak Arts,Commerce and Science college,Mumbai held on 9th October 2021.
- Two days National conference on “Online Education”organised by Saraswathi college of Professional studies ,Ghaziabad in association with council for Teacher Education Foundation ,India(UP & UK) held on 16th & 23rd October 2021.
- Two days Multidisciplinary online national conference on “Environmental challenges and sustainable development ” organised by Vidya Prasarak Mandal Kinhavali’s Arts,Commerce & Science College,Kinhavali,Thane held on 15th & 16th November 2021.
- One day International E-conference on “E3:Empower,Elevate & Excel” organised by department of Commerce ,Bharat College of Arts & Commerce held on 27th November 2021
- One day National conference on “Commerce & Trade”organised by Marian College ,Kuttikkanam held on 4th December 2021.
- Two days National conference on “New education policy-2020 A new and forward -looking vision for teacher education” organised by Saraswati college of professional studies ,Ghaziabad,held on 12th March 2022.
- One day National conference on “Omni – Channel Marketing”organised by Department of Commerce ,Islamiah College ,Vaniyambadi, held on 10th March 2022.
- Two day International E-conference on “Scientific research in Multidisciplinary Approach” organised by SRM Arts & Science College , Kattankulathur ,Chengal pattu held on 13th & 14th July 2022.
- Five days National level seminar on “Hallway Biz 23”organised by Department of Business Administration ,Dwaraka Doss Goverdhan Doss Vaishnav College,Chennai held from 20th -25th January 2023.
- One day Training Programme on “Right of the Children :An introspection” organised by department of Political Science ,S.N.College,Chengannur,held on 9th January 2012
- Workshop on “Skill Building in Business Research “organised by Research and post graduate department of Commerce,S.N.College,Kollam,held on 15-03-2018
- Workshop on “Application of Econometrics in Business Research”organised by Research and post graduate department of Commerce,S.N.Collge,Kollam,held on 28th February 2019
- One week FDP on “Front Accounting” from 04-04-2020 to 10-04-2020 organised by Dr.N.G.P.Arts and science college coimbatore and Spoken tutorial ,IIT Bombay national mission on education through ICT MHRD,Govt.of.India
- One day FDP on ‘Teaching Pedagogy after covid-19’ organised by Department of Commerce&Economics,Bharath Institute of Higher education and research held on 15th may 2020
- One day FDP on ‘The impact of covid-19 in manufacturing Sector in India’ organised by Department of Commerce,Shree Chandraprabhu Jain College-Minjur held on 16th may 2020
- Six days FDP on “Challenges in Higher Education during post covid-19”from 18-05-2020 to 23-05-2020 organised by Koval Kalaimagal college ,Coimbatore
- Two weeks FDP on “Managing online classes and co-creating Moocs:2.0”from 18-05-2020 to 03-06-2020 organised by Ramanujan College ,University of Delhi Sponsored by MHRD & PMMMNMTT
- Seven days international workshop on “Research methodology” from 19-05-2020 to 25-05-2020 organised by Wilson college, KES’Shroff College in association with university of Mumbai.
- One day FDP on ‘Web skills for Online classes’organised by Department of Commerce,Bishop Moore College,Mavelikara held on 30th may 2020
- One day capacity building programme on ‘Article writing and publication process in Indexing Journals’ organised by P.G. & Research Department of Economics,Khadir Mohideen college,Adirampattinam,Tamilnadu held on 27th june 2020
- Five days International FDP on “A to Z of Research ” from 27-06-2020 to 31-06-2020 organised by department of Management Studies,SRM institute of Science & Technology,Chennai.
- 10 days FDP on The scenario of Commerce, Management & Economics Education After Covid-19 from 29-06-2020 to 08-07-2020 organised by UGC HRDC,PMMMNMTT & Sabitribai Phule pune University.
- One day FDP on ‘SEBI as a Regulator;Investor Oriented Measures’organised by Department of Commerce,Bishop Moore College,Mavelikara held on 4th july 2020
- One-week International level FDP on ‘Effects of covid-19 on Global Economy’ organised by P.G. & Research Department of Economics in Association with IQAC,Khadir Mohideen college,Adirampattinam,Tamilnadu held from 1-7-2020 to 7-7-2020
- One-week FDP on ‘Competency & Sustainability of Commerce& Management Teachers-Post Covid-19 Scenario’ organised by University college of Commerce & Business Management held from 16-7-2020 to 22-7-2020
- One day Special Lecture on “Increasing role of women Entrepreneurship in Higher Educational Institutions and Impending Factors-A national and Global Perspective” organised by Institution’s Innovation Council,Sree Ayyappa College for Women,Nagercoil on 31-7-2020
- Short term course on Soft Skills from 21-09-2020 to 26-09-2020,UGC HRDC,Shillong.
- One-week (5 days) FDP on ‘Online Education in Higher Education Institutions’ conducted by the Faculty development Centre of the Kerala State Higher Education Council in association with Educational Multimedia Research Centre,University of Calicut from 19th to 23rd October 2020.
- Ten days International Skill development programme on “Social Media Digital Marketing” from 16-12-2020 to 28-12-2020 organised by School of Commerce,Bharathiar University ,sponsored by Department of Higher Education-RUSA 2.0
- Five day FDP on “Effective teaching and learning through MOODLE” organised by P.G and research department of Physics,S.N.College,Kollam in Association with The Kerala state higher education council held on 31st May-4th June 2021
- Six days National level FDP on “Digital Teaching Methods in Higher Education” organised by P.G and research department of Commerce, Hindustan College of Arts & Science,Coimbatore,Tamilnadu held from 23rd _ 28th August 2021
- Four days FDP on “Recent Trends in Commerce” organised by Department of Commerce &Corporate Secretaryship,Chennai national Arts and Science College, Chennai held from 13-09-2021to 16/09/2021
- Participated in “[email protected] DRIVE-Plantation of Sapling”organised by CKM Arts&Science College,Telangana on 16-9-2021
- One day National level Workshop on ‘Intellectual Property Rights’organised by ED Cell &Department of management studies ,Gates Institute of Tchnology,Gooty in association with Rajiv Gandhi National Institute of Intellectual Property Management,Nagpur held on 20-10- 2021.
- Seven days International FDP on “Changing Dimensions in Commerce Education” from 20th to 27th October, 2021 organised by P G department of Commerce with computer Application & IQAC, Nallamuthu Gounder Mahalingam College,Pollachi
- Seven days FDP on “Work life Balance for Professional Success” from 9th to 16th November, 2021 organised by Shri Shankarlal Sundarbai Shasun Jain College for women,Chennai.
- Five days National level online workshop on Research methodology:Tools & Techniques from 25th to 30th November, 2021 organised by Gvt.Nehru P.G College,Agar Malwa,M.P.
- One day FDP on ‘Investor Awareness’organised by Department of Commerce,Bishop Moore College,Mavelikara held on 27th November 2021
- One-week FDP on ‘Research Methodology in social science,Humanities,Commerce & Management’ jointly organised by Mar Thoma college,Chungathara,University of Calicut and Guru Angad Dev Teaching Learning Centre,SGTB Khalsa College,University of Delhi Under PMMMNMTT of Minisistry of Education held from 11-1-2022 to 17-1-2022
- One day International FDP on ‘ Combating the global pandamic through motivation using life skills’organised by Guru sree shantivijai Jain college for women,Chennai held on 4th April 2022
- One day National Symposium on ‘An era of multidisciplinary dimensions’organised by Department of Commerce,St.Joseph’s College in collaboration with Loyola A cademy,Hyderabad held on 5th December 2022.
- One-week International Virtual FDP on “Tools and Techniques in Research ” held from 5-12 December , 2022 organised by Degree College ,Tangmarg,Jammu & Kashmir.
- Seven days International FDP on “Professional Progression in Commerce& Management ” held from 14th to 20th December , 2022 organised by department of Corporate Secretaryship,Information systems management and Business Administration ,Justice Basheer Ahmed Sayeed College for Women,Chennai.
- Five days International Virtual FDP on “Personality Grooming -Handling Stress and Emotional Intelligence” held from 2nd to 6th January , 2023 organised by department of Commerce with Information Technology of PPC College of Arts&Science ,Coimbatore.
Chapters Published in Book
- ISBN No:978-93-545-446-2.First Edition 2021“Impact of Covid -19 on Job opportunities in India”.Challenges and chances for Indian Business in Post covid-19,Bharath Institute of Higher Education and research,Chennai-126
- ISBN No:978-81-89125-75-2 First Edition May 2022 “Impact of Covid-19 on Mental health of Students”. A glance on the post covid economy of india,Published by Authentic Books,Thiruvananthapuram-695014
Academic Responsibilities Undertaken
- Invigilation duty
- Project valuation
- Question paper setting
- Viva duty
- Paper valuation
- Resource Person in the UGC-NSQF Certificate course
Duties Performed at College
- Tutor I Year B.Com (2016-2017)
- Tutor II Year B.Com (2017-2018)
- Tutor I Year B.Com (2018-2019)
- Tutor I Year B.Com (2020-2021)
- Tutor II Year B.Com (2021-2022)
- Tutor I Year M.Com(2022-2023)
- Admission duty
- Sree Narayana Studies forum –Member
- ED Club-Member
- Financial Literacy club-Member
- Discipline Committee-Member
- WWS-Internal Mentor
- College Election duty
- Employees Co-operative Society Board Member
- P T A Treasurer
- NAAC Steering Committee Member
6th Rank in M.Ed ,M.S University,Tirunelveli(2008).