Biotechnology – Research
We have been conducting short projects as part of PG and UG programs .Titles of the projects conducted recently:
- Antimicrobial activities of selected mangroves against medical pathogens
Antimicrobial activities of selected algae against medical pathogens
Anti-quorum sensing activity of selected medicial plants
- Bioactivity of Cerbera odollam against medical isolates
- Anti-quorum sensing activity of selected mangrove plants
- An invitro antagonistic efficacy validation of selected plant extracts against selected medical pathogens
- Comparative analysis of the ecotoxicity caused by pesticide and biopesticide on non-target soil microorganisms.
- Antagonistic efficacy of the selected plant extracts against selected medical pathogens
- Phytochemical evaluation and antimicrobial activity of Woodfordia flowers
- An invitro antioxidant and cytotoxic acitivty of Carica papaya
- An invitro antioxidant activity of Kamilari A polyherbal formulation
- Isolation of keratinase producing bacteria from soil.
- Isolation, screening and characterization of amylase producing bacteria from soil
Antimicrobial activity of selected marine algae against human pathogens
Detection of adulterants in some common foodstuffs
Antioxidant and antimicrobial activity of various plant parts of Anacardium occidentale L. and Mangifera Indica L. A comparative study.
- Phytochemical evaluation and antimicrobial activity of Woodfordia fruticose Linn Flowers.
- Antimicrobial activity of some plants extracts against bacterial strains.
- Antagonist activity of the leaf extract of Cinnamomum verum against various pathogenic bacterial species.
- Antibacterial activity of Syzigium travancoricum leaf extract against selected pathogenic bacteriae.