Divya T Dharan, G Prasad. Food and feeding of Phallusia nigra, Savigny, 1816. International Journal of Zoology Studies ISSN: 2455-7269 Volume 3; Issue 2; March 2018; Page No. 261-264.
Divya T. Dharana and G. Prasad Screening Of Antimicrobial Activity Of Colonial Ascidian Aplidium Multiplicatum Fromvizhinjam Bay, South West Coast Of India Issn: 0976-2876 (Print) Issn: 2250-0138(Online) 20(1): 01-06, 2018
Divya T Dharan. FTIR and GCMS studies on the ethanol extract of Aplidium multiplicatum from Vizhinjam, Kerala International Journal of Zoology Studies ISSN: 2455-7269 Vol. 3, Issue 3 (2018)
Divya t. Dharan Checklist of Known Ascidans from Vizhinjam Bay, Kerala. Trends In Biosciences 11(18), Print: Issn 0974-8431, 2749-2753, 2018
Divya.T. Dharan1 and G. Prasad2 Antibacterial Activity of Ethanol Extract Of Aplidium Multiplicatam from Vizhinjam, South West Coast of Kerala. Trends in Biosciences 11(7), Print: ISSN 0974-8431, 1577-1582, 2018
Divya T. Dharan. Distribution of Fresh Water Fishes in Valiyakulam Pond, Neyyatinkara Thaluk, Kerala. Www.Sciencejournal.In Volume 8, Issue 1 (2019) ISSN: 2319–474x (P); 2319–4758 (E)
Preliminary studies on the diversity and distribution of insects in Golden Island, Vakkom, Thiruvananthapuram National Webinar on Surviving the Pandemic through Aquaculture: The Kerala Experience 24th and 25th February, 2022 Supported by University of Kerala Ocuurence and distribution of odonates in the Selected sites of kollam and trivandrum districts of Southern kerala
Annual National Conference on Sustainable Ecosystems, Aquaculture, Fisheries and Fisherfolk (ANCOSEAFF, 2022) organised by the Department through online (Zoom) mode on 28-29 January 2022 with the focal theme as ‘Climate Change and Fisheries Sector’.
Orientation Courses Attended
1. Participated in 4-Week On line Induction/Orientation Programme for Faculty in Universities/Colleges/Institutes of Higher Education, Teaching Learning Centre, Ramanujan College, From November 10- December 09, 2020 and obtained Grade A.
Refresher Courses Attended
1.Participated in UGC sponsored short term course in Disaster Management and Climate change forFaculty in Universities/Colleges/Institutes of Higher Education – UGC-HRDC, Kannur From09.11.2021 to 15.11.2021and obtained Grade A .
2. Participated in Faculty development programme on Out-Come Based Education organized byIQAC Sree Narayana College, Kollam Collaboration with Kerala State Higher Education Councilfrom 14.06.2021 to 21.06.2021.
1. Co-convener of the Webinar on ‘AGRO-FORESTRY OPTIONS FOR ECO-RESTORATION’, jointly organized by Social Forestry Extension Unit, Kerala Forests & Wildlife Department and Sree Narayana, College, Kollam on 21.03.2021.
2. Co – convener of the Webinar on National Webinar on IPR in biological science Basic Principle and opportunities, jointly organized by PG & Research Department of Zoology, IQAC Sree Narayana, College, Kollam in association with Indian Science congress Cochin Chapter on 22.03.2021.
1. International Conference on Ecosystem conservation, Climate Change and Sustainable Development Directorate of Environment & Climate change, Department of Aquatic Biology & Fisheries, University of Kerala, Trivandrum, dtd 3th to 5th ,October,2013.
2. . International Seminar on SVASH, Swami Vivekananda association of science and Humanities, Vivekananda Cultural Institute, Trivandrum, dtd 26th April,2014 .
ICAR Sponsored Winter School on “Recent development in taxonomic techniques of marine fishes for conservation and sustainable fisheries management” from January 3 -23, 2022 on a Virtual mode at CMFRI Kochi
Sree Narayana College Kollam-TVM HighwayKollam, Kerala – 691001