|5||Personal Web Page|
|6||Date of Entry into Service||22/01/2016|
|7||Date of Retirement||31/05/2036|
|8||Edu. Qualifications||MA, BEd, Net|
|9||Areas of Interest/Specialisation||Short Story, Folklore,|
|10||Courses/subject Taught||UG & PG
Short Story, Folklore, Kerala Culture,
|11||Field of Research|
|13||Experience||5 years in Sree Narayana Colleges|
|14||Memberships in Learned Bodies/Societies, If any|
1.“E- Vayanayude Idangal Malayala Sahithyathil” in Navamadhyamangal-Sahithyam, Samsakaram, Rashtreeyam, keralaBhasha Institute, Thiruvananthapuram, ISBN 978-81-200-4398-5, June,2018
2. “Prochodanathinte Jwalayayi- Agnichirakukal” in Jnanabhoomika , A multidisciplinary journal, vol.2, isssue1, January-june 2015
1. Presented a paper titled “Mathruthwathinte Anubhavathalangal Ramachiyil” at the one day National Seminar on “Mathruthwam Samskarathilum Sahithyathilum” on 27th February 2020 organized by the Department of Oriental Languages, St. Stephen’s College, Pathanapuram.
2.Presented a paper titled “Charithrakhyanam Marubhoomiyude Athmakathayil” in the four day Inter National Seminar on “Literature , History, Culture: New Readings” from 5th to 8th February 2020 organized by Department of Malayalam , N.S.S College, Nilamel.
3.Presented a paper titled “Yathrayude Drishyanubhavangal Cyberlokathu” in the three day International Seminar on “Indian Literature, Language, and Mass Media” organised by the Department of Hindi , S.N. College for Women , Kollam from 20th to 22nd January 2020.
4.Presented a paper entitled “Sanchara Sahithyam– Samakalikam” in the National Seminar “ Fernweh ‘19’ Travel Topographies-A Peep into the World of Travel” organised by the PG Department of English on 25th February 2019.
|20||Research Projects Undertaken|
Orientation Courses Attended
Online Induction Programme from 02/11/2020 from 01/12/2020 organized by UGC-HRDC, Kerala university.
|22||Refresher Courses Attended|
|23||Seminars/Workshops/Trainings Organised||One day Seminar on “ KavithayumAaswadanavum” in association with PTA , S.N. College Kollam on 10/02/2020.|
1. Attended the two day National Seminar on “Contermporary Trends in Malayalam Short Stories” sponsored by the Directorate of Collegiate Education, Govt. of Kerala and organised by the Department of Malayalam, Govt. Victoria College, Palakkad during 7th and 8th November 2017.
2. Participated in the Two Day National Seminar Sponsored by Department of Collegiate Education, Kerala on ‘Poetry: Resistance and Counter Culture’ (Kavitha ,Prathirodham, Prathisamskrithi) Conducted by Department of Malayalam, SreeNeelakanta Govt. Sanskrit College, Pattmabi held on 10th and 11th March 2018.
3. One day National Webinar on “Language in Medias in Malayalam” organized by the Department of Malayalam, ST Hindu College, Nagercoil, TamilNadu on 2nd June 2020.
4. International Webinar on “ Sathyanatharakalathe Mukhyadharamadhyamangalum, Samoohika Madhyamangalum “ Organized by Department of Malayalam and IQAC of SNG College of Advanced Studies , Nattika on 12/08/2020.
5. Webinar on “Varthamanakalamalayalacinema” organized by Department of Malayalam, S.N. College, Kollam on 2nd July 2020.
6. MEDHA Webinar Seriesorganized by the Post Graduated Department of Malayalam in association with IQAC , Dewaswom Board College, Thalayolaparambu, Kottayam, kerala from May to June 2020.
7. One day Webinar on “Nalacharitham-KavithaumJeevithavum” organised by IQAC, St Gregorious CollegeKottarakkara on 30May2020.
8. One Day National Webinar on “Language in Medias in Malayalam” organized by the Department of Malayalam , S T Hindu College, Nagercoil, TamilNadu on 2ndJune 2020.
9. National Webinar on “Drama and Life” organized by Department of Malayalam, University of Madras, Chennai.
10. Webinar on “Life Reality and Hurdles ” conducted by Department of Philosophy and IQAC on 29/07/2020.
11. In the session titled “ The Folk Tradition of Indian Epics” By Dr.AzeezTharuvana in the Webinar LITFOLK 2020-Folklore and More organized jointly by the Department of Malayalam and Folklore Club, Al- Ameen College, Edathal on 04/07/2020.
12. Webinar on AdhyathmaRamayanamKilippattu – Samakalavayana organized by the Department of Malayalam NSS College, Nenmara on 25th July 2020
1. Participated and Successfully completed the One week On-line Short-term Faculty Development Programme (Inter disciplinary) on “Towards a Digital Era of Teaching and Learning” organised by UGC-HRDC, University of Kerala, Thiruvananthapuramin collaboration with KSMDB College, Sasthamcotta from August 12th to 18th 2020.
2. Pariticipated and successfully completed the online short Term Course on Research Methodology from22/07/2020to 24/07/2020 organised by UGC-HRDC, Kannur University.
3. Participated in one day orientation program organised by Internal Quality Assurance Cell (IQAC), S.N.College, Kollam on 27th May 2020.
4. Participated in the ONE DAY TRAINING PROGRAMME ON HUMAN RIGHTS organised by the Department of Economics, Sree Narayana College, Alathur, Palakkad, and Kerala in association with National Human Rights Commission, New Delhi on 15thFebruary 2019.
5. Participated in the ONE DAY TRAINING PROGRAMME ON HUMAN RIGHTS organised by the Human Rights Forum, Sree Narayana College, Alathur, Palakkad, Kerala in association with National Human Rights Commission, New Delhi on 10th November 2017.
|26||Academic Responsibilities Undertaken||
1. Tutor, I BA (2020 Admission)
2. Paper in Charge of Calicut University Examinations from 11/09/2017 to 31/12/2018 at S.N. College, Alathur.
3. College Council Member from 22/01/2016 to 17/06/2019 at S. N. College, Alathur.
4. Deputy Warden, College Ladies Hostel, S.N. College, Alathur from 01/07/2016 to 17/06/2019.
5. Staff Editor at S.N.College, Alathur during the Academic year 2016-2017.
6. Co-ordinator, Literary Club at S.N. College, Alathur during the Academic years 2016-2017, 2017-2018 and 2018-2019.
7. Member, Admission Committee during the Academic years 2016-2017, 2017-2018 and 2018-2019 at S.N.College, Alathur.
8. Member, College Union Election Committee during the Academic years 2016-2017 and 2017-2018 at S. N. College, Alathur.
9. nvigilator, PG, UG examinations atS.N.College, Kollam and S.N. College, Alathur.
10. Additional examiner for PG, UG valuation camps conducted by kerala and Calicut universities.
11. Member Students Grievence Redressal Cell at S.N.Collssge, Alathur(2018-2019).
12.Member, Anti-Ragging Squad at S.N.College, Alathur (2018-2019)
13.Member, Women’s Study and Empowerment cell/Sexual Abuse Awareness Committee, S.N.College, Alathur (2018-2019).
|27||Duties Performed at College||
1. Member, SreeNarayana Study Forum, S.N.College, Kollam.(2019-2020)
2. Member, Tutorial System , S.N.College, kollam (2019-2020)
3. Member , Literary Club, S.N. College, Kollam(2019-2020)
4. Member,Biodiversity Club, At S.N.College, Alathur (2018-2019)
5. Member, SreeNarayanaStudy Centre, S. N.College, Alathur (2018-2019).
6. Member, Library Committee, S.N.CollegeAlathur (2016-2017)
7. Member in Golden Jubilee Celebration Committee of S.N.CollegeAlathur.
8. Member in Press-Media Committee, and Cultural Programme Committee of All India Exhibition Conducted By S.N.College, Alathur from 09/02/2019 to 11/02/2019.
9. Joint Convenor of Inauguration Programme Committee of Golden Jubilee celebration Inaugurations.