|5||Personal Web Page||_|
|6||Date of Entry into Service||28-09-2020|
|7||Date of Retirement||31-04-2047|
|8||Edu. Qualifications||M. Sc; B. Ed; MPhil; CSIR JRF-NET|
|9||Areas of Interest/Specialisation||Genetics, plant pathology, tissue culture|
|10||Courses/subject Taught||UG- Genetics, Phycology, Biochemistry
PG- Horticulture, Bioinformatics, Biophysics
|11||Field of Research||Tissue culture, phytochemistry|
|13||Experience||Research -3.5 years|
|14||Memberships in Learned Bodies/Societies, If any||_|
|15||Scholarships/Fellowships Obtained||CSIR-JRF; 2015 June|
|17||Papers Published||2 Papers
1.Journal of pharmacognosy and phytochemistry; Impact Factor: RJIF 5.52
2. International journal of research and analytical reviews; Impact Factor: 5.75
1. International seminar in frontiers in cytogenetics & XII conference of the society of cytologists&geneticists, department of botany, Kariavattom, sponsored by iNSERB IIA (Science and engineering research board, govt. of India & university of Kerala, 15th-17thDecember 2016
2. National seminar on plant taxonomy- A tool for Biodiversity Conservation. PG Department and research department of Botany, University college, TVM, 14th -15th December 2017
3. GMF National seminar on modern trends in conservation, utilization and improvement of plant genetic resources, Department of Botany, University of Kerala & Gregor Mendel foundation, Calicut. Sponsored by KSCSTE, University of Kerala, 23rd – 24th November 2017
4. National seminar on interdisciplinary approaches in materials and biological research (IAMBR), Mahatma Gandhi college, 16th – 17th February 2018
5. National seminar on insights into the interdisciplinary perspectives of chemical and Biosciences, Arts college, TVM. Sponsored by CISSA, University of Kerala, 26th – 27th February 2018
6. National seminar on advances and applications in plant science. Department of Botany, University of Kerala, Kariavattom. Sponsored by University of Kerala, 6th– 8th February 2019
7. National seminar on interdisciplinary approaches in materials and biological research (IAMBR),PG department of Botany, Mahatma Gandhi college, TVM, 15th – 16th March 2019
8. International seminar on Life sciences for sustainable development: issues and challenges, department of Botany, University college, TVM, 3rd – 5th October 2019
9. GMF National seminar on forest research, KFRI, Peechi, 3rd – 5th December 2019
|20||Research Projects Undertaken||_|
|21||Orientation Courses Attended||_|
|22||Refresher Courses Attended||_|
|24||Seminars/Conferences Attended||2 International seminars and 8 National seminars|
|25||Workshops/Trainings Attended||4 workshops
1. International workshop on Molecular markers and genome analysis in plants organized by Department of Botany, University of Kerala, Kariyavattom, Sponsored by Dept of Biotechnology & University of Kerala from 12th– 16th March 2013.
2. National workshop on plant tissue culture, cell culture and cryopreservation(University of Kerala, Kariyavattom 14th – 23rd November 2016.
3. National workshop on medicinal plant taxonomy, cultivation and conservation organized by Department of Botany, University of Kerala, Kariyavattom, Sponsored by State Medicinal Plants Board, Dept of AYUSH, Govt. of Kerala, 11th & 12th December 2017.
4. Erudite-Scholar in Residence Programme-workshop on RNAi and miRNA in Crops organized by Department of Botany, University of Kerala, Kariyavattom, Sponsored by Kerala State Higher Education Council, (16th – 18th January 2018.