- Assistant Professor
- Diploma in Non Formal Education
Areas of Interest/Specialisation
- Education & Gender Studies
- Sanskrit Literature
Field of Research
- An Upanishadic Approach to Education
- 16 yrs
Memberships in Learned Bodies/Societies, If any
- Indian History Congress
- All India Oriental Conference
- University Fellowship
Orientation Courses Attended
- Orientation programme in IT-Oriented,UGC Academic Staff College, University of Kerala,Thiruvananthapuram from 21stFebruary to 19th March 2008 (A Grade obtained)
Refresher Courses Attended
- Refresher Course in Sanskrit,UGC Academic Staff College ,University of Kerala,Thiruvananthapuram from 10 th March -31 st March 2006 (A Grade obtained).
- Refresher Course in Human Rights (Interdisciplinary) UGC Academic Staff College, University of Calicut from 8 th March 2012 to 28 th March 2012 (A Grade obtained)
- Refresher Course in Sanskrit,UGCAcademic Staff College University of Kerala,Thiruvananthapuram from 3 rd December 2013 to 23 rd December 2013 (A Grade obtained)
- Participated in Two day National Science Day Celebrations (NSD – 2014) organised by the Department of Botany, at Sree Narayana Guru College,Chelannur,on 24 th and 25 th February 2014.
- Participated in three days International Conference on Gender Equality (ICGE-1) 2015, organised by The Gender Park, Department of Social Justice, Government of Kerala at Thiruvananthapuram on 12 th , 13 th & 14 th November 2015.
- Participated in One day National Seminar “Constraints faced by Differently Abled Women in their Access to Services and Education in India” sponsored by National Commission for Women, New Delhi, organised by Holy Cross Institute of Management and Technology, Calicut, Kerala on 10 th June 2016.
- Participated in two days International Conference “LPG: Catalyst of Social Change” organised by Research and Development Initiative (RDI), Ministry of Petroleum, New Delhi at Bhubaneshwar on 1 st and 2 nd September 2016.
- Participated in two days NAAC Sponsored National Seminar on Futuristic Trends In Teaching-Learning Process:Prospects & Praxis organised by Internal Quality Assurance Cell (IQAC) Sree Narayana College,Nattika on 13 th -14 th June 2019.
- National Consultation on the Review of Beijing +25 organised by Nattional Commission for Women,New Delhi , in association with UN Women on 31 st January 2020..
PARTICIPATION AS RESOURCE PERSON IN SEMINARS/WORKSHOP/CONFERENCE
- Regional Consultation meets on Gender Equality and Empowerment, organized by Social Justice department of Kerala, Kozhikode on 24 th July 2014.
- Participated in two days National workshop in Streeshakti @ Nation Building, organised by Bharatiya Stree Shakti at Rambhau Malgi Prabhodhini, Bhayandar, Mumbai on 11 th , 12 th September 2014.
- National Seminar in Sanskrit Tradition of Kerala, Organised by Vedanta Studies, University of Kerala and Department of Sanskrit, at N.S.S.College, Pandalam on 8 th and 9 th January 2015
- UGC sponsored National Workshop on Contemporary relevance of the life and works of Chattampi Swamikal organised Chattampi Swamikal Centre for Yoga and Self Actualization, Sree Sankaracharya University of Sanskrit, Panmana Campus, Kollam from 20 th – 27 th February 2015.
- A talk on Women ’s issues & NGO Interventions organized by Department of Women’s Studies,University of Calicut on 20 th October 2017.
- One day National Seminar on Human Trafficking: Impact on Women & Children organized by Streechetana in association with National Commission for Women, NewDelhi, on 30 th October 2017 at Kozhikode.
- National conference on Women: Champions of Change organized by Bhartiya Stree Shakti on 27 th -28 th January 2018, Nagpur, Maharashtra.
- National seminar on Indian Perspective on Women organized by Drishti Stree Adhyana Prabodhan Kendra,Pune in association with Aryabhatta College, Delhi on 23 rd ,24 th March
Academic Responsibilities Undertaken
- Member,Board of Studies in Sanskrit(UG) University of Calicut 2013-16
- Subject Expert Research Admission Committee,Department of Sanskrit,University of Calicut2014-16
- Subject Expert,PSC Selection Committee,
- High School Teacher 2012,2015
- Examiner for First Professional for BAMS,
- University of Calicut 2008-12
Duties Performed at College
- Head of the Department
- Council Member
- NSS Programme Officer
- Univesity Examiner & University valuation
- Co ordinator Women’s Study Centre
- Co ordinator ,Guidence & Counsclling Cell
- Chairperson,Prevention of Sexual Harassment Committee
- Member in Library Committee,Literary Forum,Publication Committee & Human Rights Forum,Sree Narayana Studies Forum
- NAAC , Committee Member