- M PHIL
Areas of Interest/Specialisation
- CODING THEORY
- GRAPH THEORY
- NUMBER THEORY
Field of Research
- CODING THEORY
- Assistant Professor, S N College, Kollam-4 Years
- Co Ordinator out Campus Visit, Department of Mathematics
Orientation Courses Attended
- Four Week Induction Programme from 19- 06-2021 to 18-07-2021, Organised by Teaching learning centre, Ramanujan College, University of Delhi, Delhi.
Refresher Courses Attended
- 14 days Refresher Course in ‘Mathematical Sciences”, from 26- 09-2022 to 10-10-2022, Organised by Teaching learning Centre, Ramanujan College, University of Delhi, Delhi.
Workshops/Trainings/Short term courses/Professional Development Courses Attended
- Eight Days Faculty Development program on Outcome Based Education organized by IQAC, Sree Narayana College,Kollam in academic collaboration with Kerala State Higher Education Council from 14-06-2021 to 21-06-2021.
- Five Day faculty Development programme on Effective Teaching and Learning Through MOODLE, delivered as MOOC with four quadrants organized by the PG and Research Department of Physics, S N College Kollam, in association with The Kerala State Higher Education Council from 31st May 2021 to 4 June 2021
- A New Class of Real Unit Vector codes for correcting Neighbour interference errors, Journal-Advanced Engineering Science,Vol-55(1), 2023
- Application of Mathematics in Real Life, in association with AGORA 2019 by Adersh V K, Asst. Prof, T K M College of Arts and Science, 28-02-2019.
- International Seminar on Importance of Mathematics in Physics, by Dr. Akhil Ajay. Scientist, Walter Schotky Institute of Technical University of Munich, Germany, 11-10-2019.
- Introduction to Representation Theory and Applications of Mathematics, in association with AGORA 2020, by Dr. P G Romeo, Professor, Department of Mathematics, CUSAT 0n 25-02-2020.
- Pi Day Celebrations 2020, 13-03-2020.
- Prime numbers and Riemann Hypothesis, by Dr.Mohan Das J P, Asst Prof. Department of Mathematics, University College, Thiruvananthapuram, on 16-07-2020
- Pi day Celebrations 2021, 26-03-2021
- Application of Mathematics in Real Life, in association with AGORA 2021, on 19-05-2021.
- International Webinar on Recognizing Fundamental Transversal Matroids, by Dr. Meenu Mariya Jose, Statistical and Data Analyst at Statistics, New Zealand on 07-07-2021.
- Webinar on Opportunities in Mathematics, by Dr Manilal K, Asso. Prof. Department of Mathematics, University College, Thiruvananthapuram on 23-10-2021.
- Opportunities in the field of Statistics and Data Science, by Rasin R S, Asst. Prof. Dept of Statistics, St. Thomas College, Thrissur on 27-11-2021.
- Interdisciplinary Workshop in Basic Technique in Analysis and Presentation of Research Data, organized by Dept of Botany in association with Dept of Mathmatics, UBA Cell and IQAC supported by DBT STAR Scheme, by Dr.C.S.Vimal kumar Principal Scientific Officer, Kerala State Biodeversity Board and Dr M Navas, Senior Scientific Officer, State Medicinal Plants Board on 15-12-2021.
- National Mathematics Day Celebration 2021, jointly organized by the Dept of Physics and Mathematics, supported by DBT STAR Scheme, on 22-12-2021.
- Webinar on IIT JAM Career Prospects, by Dr. Anoop N Nair, Asst Prof, Dept of Applied Science and Humanities, College of Engineering and Management, Punnapra Alappuzha on 26-02-2022.
- Pi Day Celebrations 2022, 14-03-2022.
- National Statistics Day Celebration 2022, on 29-06-2022
- Research Avenues in Mathematics, by Dr. Dilip Kumar, Asst Prof. Department of Mathematics, University of Kerala on 29-07-2022.
- Project Presentation Day on 22-09-2022.
- Fibonacci Day Celebration 2022 on 28-11-2022.
Duties Performed at College
- Member, Discipline Committee
- Member, DLMC
- Member, ERPS
- Member, CBCSS
- Department level IQAC Coordinator
- Member, Antiragging & Antisquad
- Tutor BSc(2017-2020), (2020-2023)