- Assistant Professor
- M Sc
- B Ed
Areas of Interest/Specialisation
- M Sc: Real Analysis
- B Sc: Complex Analysis
- Differential Equations
- Assistant Professor, Lourdes Matha College of Science and Technology- 7 years
- Assistant Professor, SN College Kollam -10 years 5 months
- Co Ordinator out Campus Visit, Department of Mathematics
- Paper Titled Computation of vertices of (0,2) Graphs from An, SNC, Kollam in association with The Indian Science Association Cochin Chapter &Co-Sponsored by Department of Environment & Climate Change
Orientation Courses Attended
- Special Winter School Conducted by the UGC Academic Staff College, University of Kerala, Kariavattom, TVPM
Refresher Courses Attended
- Refresher Course in Higher Education and Women Manager, Conducted by the UGC Academic Staff College, University of Kerala, Kariavattom, TVPM
- Online 2 week Refresher course in Mathematical Science organized by Teaching Learning Centre Ramanujan College , University of Delhi 14/6/21 to 28/ 6/21
- Convener, Invited Lecture on Cyber Laws and Legal Awareness, organized by Department of Mathematics S N College Kollam March 2016
- Convener, Invited Lecture on Complex Analysis In Real Life, organized by Department of Mathematics, S N College Kollam June 2016
- Convener, Seminar on Music and Math’s organized by Department of Mathematics, S N College Kollam, March 2017
- Department Coordinator, National Seminar on Reaching the unreached Through Science and Technology, S N College Kollam, Feb 2018
- Convener, Workshop on Foundations of Complex Analysis organized by Department of Mathematics in association with IMRT, Dec 2018
- Application of Mathematics in Real Life, in association with AGORA 2019 by Adersh V K, Asst. Prof, T K M College of Arts and Science, 28-02-2019.
- International Seminar on Importance of Mathematics in Physics, by Dr. Akhil Ajay. Scientist, Walter Schotky Institute of Technical University of Munich, Germany, 11-10-2019.
- Introduction to Representation Theory and Applications of Mathematics, in association with AGORA 2020, by Dr. P G Romeo, Professor, Department of Mathematics, CUSAT 0n 25-02-2020.
- Coordinator ,Webinar on“PRIME NUMBERS AND RIEMANN HYPOTHESIS”, by Department of Mathematics in association with IQAC, July 2020
- Coordinator of the One Week online Short term Faculty Development Programme on “ICT Tools for Teaching Learning Process- Post Pandemic Educational Strategies” organized by Department of Physics and IQAC Sree Narayana College Kollam in collaboration with The Kerala State Higher Education Council from August , 2020.
- Department level Coordinator, National Webinar on Start -up Innovatives In Traditional Higher Education System Organized by Sree Narayana College, Kollam in association with Indian Science Congress, Cochin Chapter, Nov 2020
- Pi day Celebrations 2021, 26-03-2021
- Application of Mathematics in Real Life, in association with AGORA 2021, on 19-05-2021.
- International Webinar on Recognizing Fundamental Transversal Matroids, by Dr. Meenu Mariya Jose, Statistical and Data Analyst at Statistics, New Zealand on 07-07-2021.
- Webinar on Opportunities in Mathematics, by Dr Manilal K, Asso. Prof. Department of Mathematics, University College, Thiruvananthapuram on 23-10-2021.
- Opportunities in the field of Statistics and Data Science, by Rasin R S, Asst. Prof. Dept of Statistics, St. Thomas College, Thrissur on 27-11-2021.
- Interdisciplinary Workshop in Basic Technique in Analysis and Presentation of Research Data, organized by Dept of Botany in association with Dept of Mathmatics, UBA Cell and IQAC supported by DBT STAR Scheme, by Dr.C.S.Vimal kumar Principal Scientific Officer, Kerala State Biodeversity Board and Dr M Navas, Senior Scientific Officer, State Medicinal Plants Board on 15-12-2021.
- National Mathematics Day Celebration 2021, jointly organized by the Dept of Physics and Mathematics, supported by DBT STAR Scheme, on 22-12-2021.
- Webinar on IIT JAM Career Prospects, by Dr. Anoop N Nair, Asst Prof, Dept of Applied Science and Humanities, College of Engineering and Management, Punnapra Alappuzha on 26-02-2022.
- Pi Day Celebrations 2022, 14-03-2022.
- Fibonacci Day Celebration 2022 on 28-11-2022.
- National Seminar on Mathematical Analysis and Its application organized by Department of Mathematics, University College, TVPM,2015
- Participated in the Webinar on “POSSIBILITIES OF SOCIAL RELATIONSHIP AND CREATIVITY IN PANDEMIC PERIOD”, organized by Women Study Unit in association with Internal Quality Assurance Cell (IQAC), Sree Narayana 09.10.2020 at google meet platform.
Workshops/Trainings/Short term courses/Professional Development Courses Attended
- Work shop on syllabus revision for PG course in Mathematics organized by the Department of Mathematics, University of Kerala ,2013
- Faculty Development Programme in Concepts coaching, conducted by ICT Academy of Kerala ,2015
- 3-Day Workshop on Out Reach Programme in Mathematics organized by the Department of Mathematics, University of Kerala Kariavattom, Feb 2017
- Three-day workshop on syllabus revision, FDP in Mathematics CBCSS organized by Board of Studies (pass), March 2017
- Instructional School for Teachers on Differential Equations, IIST, TVPM, organized by National Centre for Mathematics May 2018
- Two-day Workshop for the preparation of Model question Papers of B. Sc Mathematics degree course Organized by the Board of Studies Mathematics (Pass), University of Kerala, Oct 2018 at university college, TVPM
- National Level Workshop on Modern Breakthroughs in Number Theoretic and Discrete Geometric Problems, organized by the Department of Mathematics, University of Kerala Kariavattom, Dec 2019
- National Level Workshop on NIRF India Ranking organized by IQAC Marian College, Kuttikkanam, Nov 2019
- One week short term Faculty Development Programme On Pedagogical and E-Learning Tools for Teaching organized by Sanatana Dharma College, Alappuzha in collaboration with The Kerala State Higher Education Council ,Aug 2020
- Eight days faculty development programme on OUTCOME BASED EDUCATION organized by IQAC Sree Narayana College Kollam in collaboration with Kerala State Higher Education Council from 14 /6/21 to21/6/21
- UGC sponsored live online short term course in Disaster Management conducted by the UGC Human Resource Development centre ,University of Kerala ,Kariavattom Trivandrum from 22-2-2022 t0 28-2 -2022
- Online one week Faculty Development Programme on “Digital Security in Classroom”organized by Teaching Learning Centre Ramanujan College , from 04 – 10 April, 2022
- Three day workshop on Syllabus revision in Mathematics (PG ) University of Kerala ,Kariavattom Trivandrum from 24-8-2022 t0 22-8 -2022
Academic Responsibilities Undertaken
- Chairman, Board of Examiners, BSc, Career Related Degree Examinations, Semester II 2017
- B.Sc. Mathematics and M.Sc. Mathematics Question Paper setter since 2017 in Autonomous Colleges under Kerala University
Duties Performed at College
- Convener, Ethics Committee
- Member, Women’s Studies Unit
- Member, Career Guidance Cell