Areas of Interest/Specialisation
- Graph Theory
- M.Sc Courses: Complex Analysis I & II, Operations Research, Intergral Equations and Calculus of Variation
- III B.Sc Courses: Linear Algebra, Real Analysis I& II
- II B.Sc Courses: Linear Algebra, Special Functions and Calculus, Fourier Series, Complex Analysis and Probability Theory, Calculus and Linear Algebra, Complex Analysis, Special Functions and Probability Theory, Linear Algebra, Probability Theory and Numerical Methods, Differential Equations, Vector Calculus and Abstract Algebra.
- I B.Sc Courses : Mathematics for Economics-I, Mathematics for Economics-II
Field of Research
- Assistant Professor, Amrita School of Arts and Science-2years and 2 months
- Assistant Professor, S N College, Kollam – 2 year and 5 months
- P. G. Romeo and R. Akhila: Biorder Ideals Of Regular Rings, International Conference of Algebra and its Applications, Aligarh Muslim University, Aligarh, India 11, December 2014.
- P. G. Romeo and R. Akhila: Complemented Modular Lattice of Regular Rings, International Conference of Semigroups, Algebra and its
Applications, 17-19, September 2015, Cochin University of Science and Technology, Kochi, India.
- P. G. Romeo and R. Akhila: Rings and Distributive Lattices, International seminar on Algebra and Coding Theory, 8-10, January 2017 S. B. College, Changanassery, Kerala, India.
- P. G. Romeo and R. Akhila: Biordered Set from a Complemented Modular Lattice, International Conference on Algebra and Discrete Mathematics, ICADM 2018, January 8-10, 2018, Madurai Kamaraj University, Madurai, Tamil Nadu, India.
- P. G. Romeo and R Akhila, Biorder Ideals and Regular Rings, Algebra and its Applications, Springer Proceedings in Mathematics and Statistics, ICSAA, Aligarh 2014, Vol 174, ISSN 2194-1017, 265-274, 2016.
- P. G. Romeo and R Akhila, Rees Matrix Semirings, Advances in Algebra, ISSN 0973-6964 Vol. 7, No. 1, 13-19, 2014.
- P. G. Romeo and R Akhila, On the Biordered set of Rings, Malaya Journal of Mathematik, ISSN 2319-3786 Vol. 4(3), 463-467, 2016.
- P. G. Romeo and R Akhila, Additive Biordered Set Derived from a Ring, Southeast Asian Bulletin Of Mathematics, ISSN 0129-2021, 42:112-116, 2018
- P. G. Romeo and R Akhila, Biordered Set from a Complemented Modular Lattice, Proceedings of the International Journal of Computer
Science, ISSN : 2348-6600, 47 -54, 2018.
- Akhila R and P. G. Romeo, On the Lattice of Biorder Ideals of Regular Rings, Asian European Journal of Mathematics, ISSN 1793-5571, 2019.
- Co Ordinator out Campus Visit, Department of Mathematics
Orientation Courses Attended
- Four Week Induction Programme from 19- 06-2021 to 18-07-2021, organised by , Teaching Learning Centre, Ramanujan College, University of Delhi, Delhi
- Pi day Celebrations 2021, 26-03-2021
- Application of Mathematics in Real Life, in association with AGORA 2021, on 19-05-2021.
- International Webinar on Recognizing Fundamental Transversal Matroids, by Dr. Meenu Mariya Jose, Statistical and Data Analyst at Statistics, New Zealand on 07-07-2021.
- Webinar on Opportunities in Mathematics, by Dr Manilal K, Asso. Prof. Department of Mathematics, University College, Thiruvananthapuram on 23-10-2021.
- Opportunities in the field of Statistics and Data Science, by Rasin R S, Asst. Prof. Dept of Statistics, St. Thomas College, Thrissur on 27-11-2021.
- Interdisciplinary Workshop in Basic Technique in Analysis and Presentation of Research Data, organized by Dept of Botany in association with Dept of Mathmatics, UBA Cell and IQAC supported by DBT STAR Scheme, by Dr.C.S.Vimal kumar Principal Scientific Officer, Kerala State Biodeversity Board and Dr M Navas, Senior Scientific Officer, State Medicinal Plants Board on 15-12-2021.
- National Mathematics Day Celebration 2021, jointly organized by the Dept of Physics and Mathematics, supported by DBT STAR Scheme, on 22-12-2021.
- Webinar on IIT JAM Career Prospects, by Dr. Anoop N Nair, Asst Prof, Dept of Applied Science and Humanities, College of Engineering and Management, Punnapra Alappuzha on 26-02-2022.
- Pi Day Celebrations 2022, 14-03-2022.
- National Statistics Day Celebration 2022, on 29-06-2022
- Research Avenues in Mathematics, by Dr. Dilip Kumar, Asst Prof. Department of Mathematics, University of Kerala on 29-07-2022.
- Project Presentation Day on 22-09-2022.
- Fibonacci Day Celebration 2022 on 28-11-2022.
Workshops/Training/Short term courses/Professional Development Courses Attended
- Eight Days Faculty Development programme on Outcome Based Education organized by IQAC, Sree Narayana College,Kollam in academic collaboration with Kerala State Higher Education Council from 14-06-2021 to 21-06-2021.
- Five Day faculty Development programme on Effective Teaching and Learning Through MOODLE, delivered as MOOC with four quadrants organized by the PG and Research Department of Physics, S N College Kollam, in association with The Kerala State Higher Education Council from 31st May 2021 to 4 June 2021
- One week Faculty Development Programme on “Digital Security in Classroom” from 04 – 10 April, 2022, Organised by Teaching learning centre, Ramanujan College, University of Delhi, Delhi.
Duties Performed at College
- Member of Divyangjan Club
- Member, DLMC
- Member, NIRF (2021)
- Member, IIC 2022
- Tutor Msc. (2019-2021), (2021-2023).
Professional & Coordinator roles
- Appointed as Question Paper setter for various Autonomous Colleges and Universities.