- Assistant Professor and HOD
Areas of Interest/Specialisation
- Women Studies
- Indian History
- World history
Field of Research
- Women Studies
Memberships in Learned Bodies/Societies, If any
- P.G Board of Studies ,Keralauniversity
- HISTORICAL EVOLUTION OF THE HUMAN RIGHTS OF WOMEN IN COLONIAL MALABA Published in Vol IX, Issue VII (II), August 2022 Kanpur Philosophers with ISSN 2348-8301 UGC-Care List Group I Impact Factor- 5.45
- ROLE OF WOMEN IN THE AGRARIAN STRUGGLES IN NORTH MALABAR Published in Vol. XXXV, No.I (I) : January 2022 Utkal Historical Research Journal with ISSN : 0976-2132 UGC Care Group 1 Journal
- British Domination and Women in Colonial Malabar, UTKAL University, Published in Vol. XXXIV, No.XII : December 2021 Utkal Historical Research Journal with ISSN : 0976-2132 UGC Care Group 1 Journal
- Consolidation of Political Power in British Malabar, Bengal Past and Present, Journal of the Calcutta, Historical Society, Published in Vol. 139, Issue: (V) July – December 2021 Bengal, Past and Present with ISSN : 0005-8807 UGC-CARE List Group I Journal of the Calcutta Historical Society. CERTIFICATE OF PUBLICATION ST AND A P P R L E A S G E N N E T B BENGAL, PAST & PRESENT Impact Factor: 5.7
- Introspecting Modern Education, Thevoice of History:Collected essays on Kerala ISBN 978-81-9279114-2
- Thavidisseriyile Sthree Munnettangalude Charithram , Ulkaazhcha Historical articles ,February 2020 .
- Role of K.Devayani in the Agrarian Struggles of Karivellor in North Malabar (international Seminar )-2018,Kerala History Congress,Thiruvanathapuram.
- Women and Anti Colonial Resistance Movements in Malabar Indian History Congress 77 thSesssion Department of History ,University of Kerala National Seminar
- Role of Christian missionary and Women Education in Malabar, 20016-National Seminar (Govt.College,Attingal)
- Role of Women in the Agrarian struggles in North Malabar-National Seminar ,2016,(B.J.M Govt.College ,Chavara)
- Malabarile sthree munnattangalude charithram- 2015,-Govt.College Attingal.
- Introspecting Modern Education andWomen in Kerala,2014 National seminar SNCW,Kollam
- Swamivivekanada and Empowerment of Women in India,2013.(National seminar)Malabar Institute of Research and Development .
- ONLINE TWO – WEEK INTERDISCIPLINARY REFRESHER COURSE/FACULTY DEVELOPMENT PROGRAMME on “Research Methodology” from 21 September – 05 October, 2021 Teaching Learning Centre, Ramanujan College University of Delhi in collaboration with NIRMALA COLLEGE MUVATTUPUZHA, KERALA under the aegis of MINISTRY OF EDUCATION PANDIT MADAN MOHAN MALAVIYA NATIONAL MISSION ON TEACHERS AND TEACHING
- Online one week Faculty Development Programme on “Safety and Security in Online Teaching” from 22 – 28 June, 2021 Teaching Learning Centre, Ramanujan College University of Delhi under the aegis of MINISTRY OF EDUCATION PANDIT MADAN MOHAN MALAVIYA NATIONAL MISSION ON TEACHERS AND TEACHING
- ONLINE TWO – WEEK INTER-DISCIPLINARY REFRESHER COURSE/FACULTY DEVELOPMENT PROGRAMME on “Managing Online Classes & Co- Creating MOOCS (Level 2)” from 02 – 16 June, 2021 Teaching Learning Centre, Ramanujan College University of Delhi under the aegis of MINISTRY OF EDUCATION PANDIT MADAN MOHAN MALAVIYA NATIONAL MISSION ON TEACHERS AND TEACHIN
- Eight Days Faculty Development Programme on ‘OUTCOME BASED EDUCATION’ organized by IQAC, Sree Narayana College,Kollam in academic collaboration with Kerala State Higher Education Council from 14-06-2021 to 21-06-2021, Sreenarayana College ,Kollamin Accademic Colabration with Kerala state Higher Education Council OBE Outcome based education
- Refresher Course -Human Rights(Multidisciplinary)Academic Staff College, Thiruvananthapuram University of Kerala11/09/2020- 24/09/2020
- One Week Online Short term Faculty Development Programme on “ICT Tools for Teaching Learning Process- Post Pandemic Educational Strategies” which was delivered as MOOC with four quadrants, organised by Department of Physics and IQAC Sree Narayana College Kollam in collaboration with The Kerala State Higher Education Council from August 17-23, 2020.
- Refresher Course – summer schoolAcademic Staff College, Thiruvananthapuram University of Kerala30/11/2018, 20/12/2018
- Orientation programme Academic Staff College, Thiruvananthapuram, University of Kerala08/06/2017- 05/07/2017
- Kargil Vijay Divas Celebration,26-7- 2019,10am to 12 .30 pm,
- PRACTICES IN HISTORY : METHODOLOGY AND PERSPECTIVES03-03-2020,10 am-12-30 pm
- The Communal Road to a secular Kerala: Revisiting the Abstention Moivement18/6/201610 am-12-30 pm
- ‘ Scripting History beyond Text book: Reflections on LocalHistory23 -09-201510 am-12-30 pm
Seminars/Conferences Attended onferences Attended
- National seminar on Writing Local Histories Problems of Documentation at Government College ,Attingal 2015.
- UGC Sponsored National Seminar on’ Dalit Protest Movements in Modern Kerala’, SN Womens College, Kollam, 27-28 January 2016
- Indian History Congress,Thiruvanathapuram28-30December 2016
- Ayyankali and Social Change in Kerala, SreeNarayana College for Women, Kollam 30 -08-2019
- International Kerala History Congress 22-12-2018
- “History of Cultural Diaspora& Historical Tales of Terms” organized by the Department of History, Government Degree College, Ravulapalem, East Godavari District, Andhra Pradesh on 02 September 2020.
- International Webinar on Pandemic Impact on Education Organised by the Department of History, Sree Narayana College for Women, Kollam on 28th July 2020.
- National Webinar on“ Verboten spaces, Muffled Voices: Contemplating Marginality of Defying Heroines in Early South Indian Folklore” Organised by the Department of History, Sree Narayana College for Women, Kollam on 12th August 2020
- One Week online Short term Faculty Development Programme on “ICT Tools for Teaching Learning Process- Post Pandemic Educational Strategies ” which was delivered as MOOC with four quadrants, organised by Department of Physics and IQAC SreeNarayana College Kollam in collaboration with The Kerala State Higher Education Council from August 17-23 , 2020.
- One day National seminar on Problematising Kerala Society and Social Science,Organised by Deprtment of History ,University of Kerala
- Indian History Congress 77 thSesssion2016
- National webinar on History of Cultural Diaspora and Historical Tales of Terms Organised by Government Degree College Ravulapalem East Godavari District ,Andrapradesh
- One day State level webinar on SAAC –Perspectives on Assessment and Accreditation Process- Organised byIQAC S N C Kollama and Kerala State Higher Education Council.
- National webinar on Heterodox Approaches in Economics Presuppositions and Methodology. Organised by Department of Economics N S S College Nenmara University of Calicut
- National webinar on Verboten Spaces,Muffled voices: Contemplating Marginality of Defying Heroines in Early South Indian Folklore ,Department of History S N Women Kollam.
- National Webinar on Mental Health in the time Covid 19.Organized by IQAC,Health Club,NCC 3K Navel Unit S.N C Kollam
- Wokshop on Writing Local Histories: Problems of Documentation14-16 December 20015, Govt. College Attingal
- Career Advancement Scheme for College Teachers Under UGC Regulations17/04/2017 S.N College, Kollm
- Work shop for the Comprehensive revision of Syllabus ofM.A-Degree(Regular,CSSandDistance Education)23 to 25 January 2019,University of Kerala, Kariyavattom.
Academic Responsibilities Undertaken
- Member P.G Board of Studies ,Kerala university
- Question Paper Setter, ST JOSEPH’S COLLEGE (AUTONOMOUS) IRINJALAKUDA 2020
- External Examiner ,Fatima Mata National College Kollam
Duties Performed at College
- Coordinator SHPC
- Discipline Committee