- Assistant Professor
Areas of Interest/Specialisation
- Indian History and Kerala History
- PG/UG/subjects opted teaching
Field of Research
- Freedom Movement in Kerala History
- 2 Year Working Experience As Guest Lecturer In Sree Narayana College Kollam
Memberships in Learned Bodies/Societies, If any
- Member in Indian History Congress And South Indian Congress annual organizing bodies- 2014-2016
- 2017 –Review of Social Sciences-Vanchi Ayer: Forgotten Martyr From The South
- 2018- Shanlax Journal- Travancore State Congress and Extremism.
- 2018- International Journal Of Research And Analytical Reviews- Early Resistance Movements In Kerala.
- 2021- Education Today A Multidisciplinary International Peer Reviewed Journal – Hindu Marriage Tradition and Historical Background in Travancore.
- Historia- Annual Research Journal – Conceptualizing the Interference of Chempakaraman Pillai in the Freedom Struggle of Kerala.
- Kanpur Philosophers- Chempakaraman Pillai : A Forgotten Martyr from the South. 2023
- National Seminar- Govt College Attingal-2018-Historiography of Environmental History in India
- National Seminar-B J M College Chavara- 2016 –Extremist Activities in Travancore
- South Indian History Congress-Kadakkal Riot An Overview
- National Seminar- Indian Council of Philosophical Research and University College Thiruvananthapuram October 2022 – Vanchi Ayier A Forgotten Martyr From The South.
- Two Day National Seminar- Department of Malayalam SN College Kollam – Malayalabhashayude Vikasa Parinamangal. August 2022.
Orientation Courses Attended
- Attended UGC Sponsored Induction Programme Conducted by UGC HRDC of Calicut from 13/01/2022 to 12/02/2022
- One day Orientation Programme of Kerala University on Valuation of Answer Scripts on 27/8/2022
- One day Orientation Programme of Kerala University on Valuation of Answer Scripts through SLCM Software on 27/2/2023
- Attended Training on The Amazing World of Ants Organized by Department of Zoology SNCollege
- Attended 3day Online Workshop on Open Access Publishing and Reference Management delivered as MOOC Organized by Sanathana Dharma College in Association with The Kerala State Higher Education Council
- Attended Seminar on Understanding Local History : Parambathukavu Experiment Organized by SNCollege Kollam
- Attended Eight days Faculty Development Programme on Outcome Based Education organized by IQAC SNC Kollam
- Attended National Seminar o International Conference on Tercentenary of Attingal Revolt :Resistance or Revolt
- Attended International Webinar on The Role of Contemporary Vedantic Thinkers on India’s Freedom Movement Organized by Vidyasagar University
- Attended National Seminar on Impact of Gandhijis Social Philosophy in Kerala Organized by Indian Council of Philosophical Research
- Attended Online Training on The Amazing World of Ants Organized by SNC Kollam
- Participating National Webinar on Relevance of Gandhian Nonviolence in the Contemporary World Organized by Prabhodha Trust
- Participating National Webinar on Subaltern Subject Position :Reflections on Kerala Society, Institution and Culture Organized by Mahatma Ayyankali Chair University of Keralauniversity
- 2014- Workshop Attended At University College Related To Research Methodology
- Social Science – Focus Group Discussion Organized by SCERT and DIET on 7 th November 2022.
- A Seminar on Outcome Based Education conducted by Higher Education Council in collaboration with SN College Kollam
- A Training Programme on Professional Ethics and Code of Conduct for Teachers- K. R Mangalam University Gurugram.
Academic Responsibilities Undertaken
- Valued MA Projects of 2020-21 Academic Year
- Valued the projects of 6t Sem BA History of SN College Varkkala and conducted viva-voce being External Examiner for 2020-21 Academic Year.
- Duties Performed at College
- Tutor of 3dc 2018-21 Batch, Tutor of PG 2021-23 Batch.
- Exam duties
- Valuation Duties
- Member of Grievance Redressal Cell
- Member of Legal Literacy Cell
- Member of Department Level Certificate Course
- Member of UGC NSQF Certificate Course
- Charge of Department Level ERPS Software System
- Department Level Criteria 1 Charge
- Member of PG Admission Committee
- Member of Sports Club
- Guidance given to PG and UG Students for the Preparation of Projects
- Third Rank Holder In University Of Kerala PG Examinations.