- Assistant Professor
- M A
Areas of Interest/Specialisation
- 1.Macro Economics : Courses/subject Taught
- Quantitative Economics
- Macro Economics
- Research Methodology
- Assistant Professor in Economics
S N College , Kollam[ 2013 Onwards ]
- FDP Substitute Lecturer. Department Of Economics ,SD College ,Alappuzha[2012-2013]
- FDP Substitute Lecturer, Department Of Economics, Bishop Moore College Mavelikkara [2010 – 2012]
Memberships in Learned Bodies/Societies, If any
- Kerala Economic Association
- Resource Person –SSK , Government of Kerala[Samagra Shiksha Keralam]
- Appointed as an observer of NTA Examination.
- Member of IGNOU Counselor Empanelment Body.
- Conducted NET coaching classes at SD College Alappuzha.
- Coducted contact classes for PG students in Distance Education, University of Kerala.
- Conducted Orientation & Guidance classes for the candidates preparing for competitive examination.
- Conducted General Economic Awareness classes to the Banking Professionals who are preparing for the professional advancement examinations.
- Title :Climate Change and food Security
Publishers : Bishop Moore College , Mavelikkara
An Edited Chapter titled as Greenhouse Effect and Global warming : It’s far Reaching Impact on Agriculture , Food Security and Human Survival In India
Orientation Courses Attended
- Participated in UGC sponsored Orientation programmeconducted by UGC , Human Resource Development Centre,Moulana Azad National Urdu University, Gachibowli, Hyderabad from 8-11-2018 to 5-12-2018
Refresher Courses Attended
- Participated in Refresher Course in Winter School in Social Sciences. (ID) on 11-12-2018 to 31 -12-2018 conducted by UGC ,Human Resource Development Centre, Guru Nanak Dev University , Amritsar
Academic Responsibilities Undertaken
- Participated and contributed to syllabus revision of PG and UG programmes.
- External Examiner of UG Project Viva.
- External Examiner of Autonomous colleges in Kerala.
- Subject expert of the Guest panel interview.
- Inaugurate and Delivered special address to Department level / Club activity programmes of other colleges affiliated to University of Kerala.
Duties Performed at College
- Coordinator of CBCSS
- coordinator of Planning Forum
- Member of IQAC
- Member of CLMC
- Member of Planning Forum
- Member of CBCSS
- Engaged the SSP(Students Support Programme)
- Coordinator of UG/PG Tour Programmes
- Member of Discipline Committee
- Organized College level Quiz Programmes and other academic programmes
- Engaged in Library activities including Book purchasing and verification
- In Charge of conducting Internal examination at College level.
- Engaged as a member of college level enquiry committee
- Supervising the project work at UG and PG levels
- Member of NAAC coordinating activities
- Invigilation & Evaluation duties of External and Internal examinations
- Conducted orientation programmes for preparing NET/JRF/SET Examinations.
- Organized Department level ALUMNI programmes
- coordinate the special classes and lectures to the Economics students for clearing PG entrance examination of various universities
Best Paper presentation Award
- UGC sponsored national seminar on 15-12-2016, Government College, Kodencherry, Calicut University