- Assistant Professor
- NET (UGC)
Areas of Interest/Specialization
Field of Research
- Infrastructure Development
- 7 Years
Memberships in Learned Bodies/Societies, If any
- Member in IAA( Indian Accounting Association)
- Title: Public Private Partnership in the infrastructure development of Kerala, Pg. No; 76,
“Research essence, July 2015, ISSN 2348-2389.
- Title: “Fund flow frame work of local self-government institutions in Kerala” Pg No; 89-96 Research essence, June 2016, ISSN 2348-2389.
- Title : “Funds for the unfunded small entrepreneurs through MUDRA Banks- An Analysis”
- March 2017, Pg no: 150-152, Sustainable Socio –economic development, ISBN 978-81-927928-5-9.
- Title : “A study on the PPP models in the infrastructure development of Kerala” Pg. NO: 201, Commerce and business Researcher January2017, ISSN No: 0976-4097.
- Title: “A study on the financial outlay of Road transport Sector in Kerala” Pg. No:40-41, Contemporary Commerce Review September2017.
- Title : “A study on the SWOT analysis of Digital Marketing in India”.Pg. No:37, Digital Economy and challenges- ICSSR Sponsored National Conferences- January 2018. ISSN NO: 2320-6985.
- Title: ‘Fund Flow framework of grama Panchayats in Kerala –with reference to infrastructure activities.” International Multidisciplinary Quarterly Research Journal AJANTA-December2018. ISSN No: 2277-5730
- Title: “A study on the emerging trends of e-commerce in India” .Pg. No:32 Management Researcher- March 2018 ISSN No; 2230-8431
- Presented a paper titled “Micro Finance RBI regulation of MFIs” in the two day International Seminar on Participatory Finance- the Emerging Scenario Organized by the School of Distance Education, University of Kerala, held on 11th and 12th June 2015 at Senate Chamber, Senate House Campus, Palayam.
- Presented a paper titled, “ Prons and Cons of Financial Services” in the two day national seminar sponsored by the Directorate of Collegiate Education, Government of Kerala organized by the Research and PG Department of Commerce, Government College Attingal on 25th and 26th November 2015.
- Presented a paper titled, “ social responsibility and managerial ethics-with special reference to MNCs” in the four day National Multidisciplinary Annual research Conference organized by IQAC and various schools of the University of Kerala in association with School of Business Management and Legal Studies on 18th December 2015.
- Presented a paper titled, “ Make in India- An opportunity for manufacturing Sector” in the two day International Seminar on “Emerging business Opportunities- Global Markets and Indian Potential organized by Department Of commerce, School of Business management and Legal Studies, University of Kerala on 24th and 25th February 2016.
- Presented a paper titled, “A study on democratic Decentralization in Kerala”, National seminar on “A quarterly Century of Democratic Decentralization in India- Where are we Heading to?” in the 3rd annual conference of Kerala Economic Association held on 13th and 14th August 2017.
- Presented a paper titled, “A study on the fund flow features of local self-governments in Kerala” in the one day National Seminar on institute –Industry Interface for Excellence In Business Education organized by the Indian Accounting Association, Alappuzha Branch in association with Post graduate Department of Commerce And Research Centre Sanatana Dharma College Alappuzha on 21th October 2017.
- Presented a paper titled, “A study on the concepts and importance of green marketing” in the two day national seminar on “recent trends in accounting and taxation” at Rajiv Gandhi Memorial Govt. Arts and Science College, Kottathara Attappady Palakkad on 13th and 14th of December 2017.
- Presented a paper titled, “Role of PPP Models in the infrastructure development of Kerala”, in the international conference on commerce and management in the changing Times” organized by the post Graduate Department of Commerce, Maharaja’s College, Ernakulam on 23rd December 2017.
- Presented a paper titled, “A study on the different phases of banking sector reforms in India”, on a national Seminar on Financial Sector Reforms in India: Expectations, Apprehensions and consequences” sponsored by the directorate of collegiate Education, Government of Kerala on 5th and 6th December, 2017.at Government Arts College.
- Presented a Paper tilted, “A study on the challenges faced by India foe Cashless Economy” in the three day National Seminar sponsored by the directorate of Collegiate Education, Government of Kerala and organized by the Research and PG Dept. of Commerce Government College Attingal.
- Presented a paper tilted, : Roe of information and communication” in the two day National Seminar on Knowledge and Management in the emerging Markets organized by the PG department of Commerce, Sat Gregorios College Kottarakkara, held on 16th and 18th of March 2017.
- Presented a paper titled “ A study on the problems and prospects of India’s Trade relation with China”, organized by the department of commerce School of business Management and legal studies, University of Kerala during 26th to 28th March 2018 on an International Seminar on “trade war- Does it affect the global free trade order?”.
- Presented a paper tilted, “A study on the swot analysis of digital marketing in India”, on ICSSR Sponsored National Conference on “Digital Economy: Challenges and opportunities 23-24 January 2018organised by the dept. of business administration, MES College marampally Aluva.
- Presented a paper tilted, “Fund flow framework of grama panchayats in Kerala- With reference to infrastructure activities”, international conference on trade, business, commerce and management issues from 10th to 14th October 2018.
- Presented a paper titled, “a study on the impact of decentralised powers in Kerala”, at an international multi-disciplinary Conference on Saturday, 12th October 2019 at BMS College of Law, Bengaluru, and Karnataka.
- Presented a paper titled, “ FDI in Emerging economies: Suzuki Motor Corporate in India”, two day national seminar on the topic Cross Border Trade and investment among emerging economies by the dept. of commerce in association with Kerala state higher education council at H.H.M.S.P.B.NSS college for women Neeramankara Thiruvananthapuram.
Research Projects Undertaken
- Minor Research Project from UGC in 2016.
Title: “ A study on the road improvement projects under PPP in Trivandrum District’
Orientation Courses Attended
- 16/01/2019 to12/02/2019, at UGC HRC Kariavattom, University of Kerala
Refresher Courses Attended
- 10/11/2016 to30/11/2016, at UGC HRC Kariavattom, University of Kerala
- Participated in the National seminar on Bio Informatics organized by dept. of Zoology on March 5, 6 and 7th 2018organised by KSCSTE.
- Participated as a delegate in the UGC sponsored National Workshop on “Academic Writing” organized by PG and Research Department of Economics, SN College Sivagiri, Varkala in association with Nedunganda Training College during 3rd and 4th March 2014.
- Participated in the one day training programme on human rights organized by the forum of human rights and responsibilities, Sree Narayan College Sivagiri varkala on 23rd August 2016.
- Participated in the five day national workshop on Data analysis in social science sponsored by the directorate of collegiate education and organized by the research and PG department of Commerce Government College Attingal from 24th to 28th October 2017.
- Participated in the three day national workshop, “Business Resea