|5||Personal Web Page||–|
|6||Date of Entry into Service||10-10-2012|
|7||Date of Retirement||31-05-2044|
|8||Edu. Qualifications||M.A. B.Ed NET|
|9||Areas of Interest/Specialisation||Cultural Studies|
|10||Courses/subject Taught||PG and UG subjects|
|11||Field of Research||Transnational Feminism|
|14||Memberships in Learned Bodies/Societies, If any||–|
1.Presented a paper on ‘The Problem of Marginalization in Adoor’s Film Vidheyan’ in the UGC sponsored National seminar by the Department of English S.N.College, Chempazhanthy, Thiruvananthapuram on 28th and 29th August 2014.
2.Presented a paper titled “V.T.Bhattathiripad’s Kanneerum Kinavum” : A True Reflection of the Age’ in the UGC sponsored national seminar on Technologies of Self : Writing Lives, Making History organized by the Department of English, All Saints’ College, Trivandrum on 9th and 10th October 2014.
3.Presented a paper titled “ J.M.Coetzee’s Waiting for Barbarians : Fictional Exemplification of Frantz Fanon’s The Wretched of the Earth” in the second international seminar of SVASH at LMS Conference Centre, Trivandrum on 22 May 2015.
4.Presented a paper entitled “Charlotte Bronte’s Jane Eyre : A Post-colonial Eye View” in the international conference on History, Theory and Writing in association with Department of English, S. B. College, Changanassery and Institute for Social Justice, Australian Catholic University 11 and 12 January 2016, at S.B. College, Changanassery.
5. Presented a paper entitled “ An Eco Critical Reading of Dylan Thomas’ Selected Poems” in UGC sponsored two day national seminar on Protection of Western Ghats : Issues, Concerns and Policy Alternatives organized by the Post Graduate and Research Department of Political Science, S.N.College, Kollam on 27 and 28 October 2016.
6. Presented a paper in the two day national seminar on Decoding the Homogeneity of Visual Culture in India : Multidisciplinary Perspectives sponsored by the Directorate of Collegiate Education, Government of Kerala and organized by the Post Graduate Department of English on 20th and 21st December 2016.
|20||Research Projects Undertaken||–|
|21||Orientation Courses Attended||UGC – HRDC, University of Kerala,Trivandrum.
16-01-2019 to 12-02-2019
|22||Refresher Courses Attended||UGC – HRDC, University of Kerala,Trivandrum.
05-10 2018 to 26-10 2018.
1.P.K.Rajan Memorial Student Seminar at the Senate Chamber University of Kerala on 1st April 2015.
2.An international webinar on Literature and Art in the Covid Times jointly organized by the Department of English and the IQAC of Aquinas college , Cochin on 22 May 2020.
3. A national webinar on the Role of Humanities in the context of the Pandemic organized by IQAC in association with the Department of English Fatima Mata National College on 25 May 2020.
4. An international multidisciplinary webinar – CONVERGENCE 2020 organized by the IQAC and the Department of English S.E.S. College, Sreekandapuram, Kannur titled “Teaching/Learning Online: The Way Ahead” on 07 June 2020.
5. An international webinar on “Black, Asian and Minority Ethnic Lives in Contemporary British Literature” on 11 July 2020 organized by the Department of English in association with IQAC, Sree Narayana College, Kollam.
6. A national webinar titled “Theatre, Theory, Praxis” organized by the Dept: of English Government of Arts and Science College, Karunagappally, Kollam on 19th July 2020.
7.National webinar on Contemporary Feminism: Politics and Priorities organized by the Post Graduate Department of English, HHMSPBNSS College for Women, Trivandrum on 22 July 2020.
8. An international webinar on Ethno Culture and the Environment : Northeast Indian and Southeast Asian Literatures in Context organized by the Department of English, S.N.College for Women on 30 July 2020.
9. An international webinar series in literature organized by the Department of English and Research Centre, St: Xavier’s College for Women, Aluva from August 18 to August 21, 2020.
1.Attended the workshop on Revised Syllabus for Language Courses for Degree- English I &II jointly organized by Board of Studies, University of Kerala and PG & Research Department of English, SN College, Kollam on 1 August 2019.
2.Participated in an international seven day E-learning workshop in “Language, Literature and Theory(Spring Up)” organized by the Department of English and Cultural Studies, Punjab University from 15 May 2020 to 21 May 2020.
3.Participated in the National workshop on “Literature and Culture”organized by the Department of English, Mahatma Gandhi Central University, Bihar from 28th July to 01 August 2020.
4. Participated in one week online short term FDP on “Pedagogical and E-learning Tools for Teaching” organized by S.D.College Alappuzha in collaboration with The Kerala State Higher Education Council from 04th to 10th August 2020.
5. Participated in one week online short term FDP on “Towards a Digital Era of Teaching and Learning” organized by UGC-HRDC, University of Kerala in collaboration with KSMDB College, Sasthamcotta from 12th to 18th August 2020.
6. Participated in one week workshop on “Research Methodology in Literary Studies” organized by the Department of English, Central University of Kashmir from 2nd November to 8th November 2020.
|26||Academic Responsibilities Undertaken|| College Level:
1.Tutor( 2015-2018 BA)
2. Question Paper Setter for Internal Examinations, U.G. & P.G.
3. Guided Projects at U.G. and P.G. levels.
|27||Duties Performed at College|| Member:-
Nature Club (2014- 2016)
Women’s Study Unit (2014-2015)
Quiz Club( 2016-2020)
Counseling Centre (2017-2019)
Student Welfare Committee(2018-2020)
Share and Care (2018-2019).
Certificate Course in Communicative English 2019-2020