|5||Personal Web Page||Nil|
|6||Date of Entry into Service||10-10-2012|
|7||Date of Retirement||31-3-2038|
|8||Edu. Qualifications||MA, NET|
|9||Areas of Interest/Specialisation||Public Administration, Political Thought|
|10||Courses/subject Taught||Principles of Political Science, Introduction to political theory, Public Administration, Indian Administration, State and Society in Kerala, New Social Movements, Gandhian Political Thought, political thought|
|11||Field of Research||Nil-|
|13||Experience||UG- 14 years
PG- 10 years
|14||Memberships in Learned Bodies/Societies, If any||Nil|
1. Member, Human rights Club.
2. Member,Swathi Club.
3. Member,Women Study Unit.
3Co-ordinator,legal literacy cell.
4. Organizing committee member, plastic pollution supported by Kerala State Council For Science, Technology and Environment.
5. Organizing committee member, plastic Brand Auditing supported by Kerala State Council For Science, Technology and Environment.
6. Green Protocol Officer of the Department, District Suchitwa Mission Kollam.
1. “Economic empowerment and women security in India: An evaluation”, a national seminar on human security in India: problems and policy options, organized by Sree Narayana College, Kollam in association with UGC, New Delhi 6&7February 2014.
2. “Globalization and governance issues” national seminar on Globalisation and the emerging social security paradigm in India, organized by Dewaswom Board College, Sasthamcottah in association with UGC, New Delhi.6&7August 2015.
3.”Importance of Efficient Administration in India”National Seminar on”CAA-NPR-NRC:Myth or Reality” Indian Institute of Public Administration, Kerala Regional Branch, Thiruvananthapuram organized by Department of Political Science,Sree Narayana College,Kollam.31 January2020
4.”Managing Natural Disaster; The Role of Social Movements” International Seminar on Confronting Disaster: From Vulnerability to Resilience,organized by NSS Hindu College Changanacherry, Kottayam on 24&25 January2020.
|20||Research Projects Undertaken||Nil|
|21||Orientation Courses Attended||UGC-Sponsored Orientation Programme, HRDC, University of Kerala, Trivandrum, from 08-06-2017.|
|22||Refresher Courses Attended||
UGC-Sponsored Refresher Course, HRDC, University of Kerala, Trivandrum, from 26-06-2018 to 16-07-2018.
UGC-Sponsored Refresher Course, HRDC, Osmania University, Hyderabad, Telangana State. From 28 -09-2020 to12-10-2020.
Joint- Coordinator, seminar cum exhibition of ‘Classic Chronicles’
Joint-Coordinator, National Seminar on “Ideological Moorings of India’s Foreign Policy; Identity, Strategy and Interests” Sponsored by ICSSR, New Delhi, 11,12&13 January2017.
Coordinator, Dr N Jayadevan Memorial State Level Intercollegiate Elocution Competition,6 Feb2019.
Coordinator, Kerala State Motor Vehicle Department-Awareness class on “Road Safety Life Safety”
1. National Seminar on Maritime Security of India: the coastal security challenges and policy options, organized by SN college Kollam in association with UGC
2. National seminar on History and Politics in contemporary Indian literature organized by PG & Research department of English, SN College, Kollam in connection with UGC
3. Attended a national seminar on Indian democracy: emerging challenges, organized by SN college Kollam in association with Institute of Parliamentary affairs, Thiruvananthapuram
4. National seminar on electoral reforms in India: Issues and Challenges, organized by SN college, Kollam in association with Parliamentary affairs, Thiruvananthapuram
Two Day Workshop on Restructuring the Post Graduate Political Science Programme Syllabus.PG Board of Studies in Political Science, University of Kerala &Department of Political Science.6&7 December 2018
|26||Academic Responsibilities Undertaken||Tutor, 1st Year UG class|
|27||Duties Performed at College||Mentor, walk with a scholar, Sree Narayana College, Kollam|