|5||Personal Web Page|
|6||Date of Entry into Service||06/06/2013|
|7||Date of Retirement||31/05/2046|
|9||Areas of Interest/Specialisation||Environmental History|
|10||Courses/subject Taught||PG :Historical Method ,Historiography,
UG :Informatics, World History
|11||Field of Research||Kerala History|
|13||Experience||Research : 2 years
Teaching Experiences : UG – 7 years
PG – 4years
|14||Memberships in Learned Bodies/Societies, If any||Nil|
|19||Books Published||Self Learning Material for M. A. History -Contemporary India, School of Distance Education, University of Kerala|
|20||Research Projects Undertaken||Nil|
|21||Orientation Courses Attended||20/06/2018 to 17/07/2018. HRDC, University of Kerala, UGC-Sponsored Orientation Programme|
|22||Refresher Courses Attended||Nil|
1. Participated in the National webinar series – Webinar I :”Impact of Covid-19 on Kerala’s Economy” organized by the Post Graduate& Research Department of Economics and IQAC, Sree Narayana College, Sivagiri, Varkala, Kerala on 17th July 2020
2. Participated in the International webinar on “Coping Pandemic Stress with Fitness” organized by Department of Physical Education in association with IQAC, Sree Narayana College for Women, Kollam on 25th July 2020.
3. Participated the webinar on “Red Biotechnology Interventions in Healthcare” organized by IQAC &Health Club,Sree Narayana College,Kollam on 08/08/2020.
4. Participated the National webinar on “Landslide Disasters in Kerala” organized by the School of Earth System Sciences, University of Kerala, Thiruvananthapuram on 13th August 2020.
5. Participated in the webinar held on 12/08/2020 in connection with observance of World Elephant Day 2020 jointly organized by Social Forestry Extension Unit, Kollam, Department of Forests and Wildlife, Government of Kerala and Sree Narayana College, Kollam.
6. Successfully qualified the National Level online Quiz on Indian Freedom Movement(1857 -1947) organized by the Department of History, CMS College, Kottayam from 15th to 17th August2020.
7. Attended the webinar on Socio-economic Challenges of coastal people of Kerala during Covid-19 conducted by the Department of Environmental Sciences, University of Kerala,Thiruvananthapuram on 22nd August 2020.
8. Participated in the Two Day National webinar on ARCHAEOLOGY held on 15th and 16th September 2020,organized by the Post Graduate Department of History, Sree Sankara Vidyapeetom College, Perumbavoor
9. Participated webtalk titled “ researching tribal people” organized by CDTS and Kerala State higher education council on dated 18/09/2020
10. Participated webtalk titled “ The grammar of social exclusion in Kerala “ organized by CDTS and Kerala State higher education council on dated 26/09/2020
1.Participated and successfully completed the one week online short term Faculty Development programme on “ICT Tools for Teaching Learning Process-Post pandemic Educational Strategies” organized by the Department of Physics and IQAC, Sree Narayana College, Kollam in collaboration with the Kerala State Higher Education Council from17/08/2020-23/08/2020.
2.Participated and successfully completed” Two Week Online Faculty Development Programme” organized by the University of Delhi under Teaching Learning Centre, PMMMNMTT Ministry of Education on Research Methodology from 01/10/2020- 15/10/2020.
|26||Academic Responsibilities Undertaken||College level :
Member- CBCSS Monitoring Committee
|27||Duties Performed at College||Mentor – Walk with Scholar
1.Women Study Unit
5.Sree Narayana StudiesForum
6.Performing Arts Club