|1||Personal Web Page||–|
|2||Date of Entry into Service||17/01/2019|
|3||Date of Retirement||31/03/2045|
|4||Edu. Qualifications||MSc., NET, PhD|
|5||Areas of Interest/Specialisation||Inorganic and organic chemistry|
|6||Courses/subject Taught||Inorganic , organic and physical chemistry|
|7||Field of Research||Inorganic chemistry-Nanomaterials|
|9||Experience||4 years teaching experience|
|10||Memberships in Learned Bodies/Societies, If any||Member of Academy of Chemistry Teachers
Member in AKPCTA
|12||Extension Activities||Sanitiser preparation and distribution to needy people at the time of pandemic COVID 19|
|13||Papers Published||13 International publications
1. Growth of monodisperse nanocrystals of cerium oxide during synthesis and annealing
S Ghosh, D Divya, KC Remani, TS Sreeremya, Journal of Nanoparticle Research 12 (5), 1905-1911,2010
2. Monodisperse nanofluid of ceria crystals by facile aqueous method; phase transfer in to apolar solvents,A Krishnan, TS Sreeremya, S Ghosh,Proceedings of DAE-BRNS third international symposium on materials chemistry,2010.
3. A Novel Aqueous Route to Fabricate Ultrasmall Monodisperse Lipophilic Cerium oxide Nanoparticles, TS Sreeremya, KM Thulasi, A Krishnan, S Ghosh,Industrial & Engineering Chemistry Research 51 (1), 318–326, 2011
4. Ultra-thin cerium oxide nanostructures through a facile aqueous synthetic strategy
TS Sreeremya, A Krishnan, SJ Iyengar, S Ghosh, Ceramics International 38 (4), 3023-3028, 2012
5. One-pot synthesis of ultra-small cerium oxide nanodots exhibiting multi-colored fluorescence ,A Krishnan, TS Sreeremya, E Murray, S Ghosh, Journal of colloids and interface science 389 (1), 16–22, 2013
6. Synthesis and characterization of cerium oxide based nanofluids: An efficient coolant in heat transport applications,TS Sreeremya, A Krishnan, AP Mohamed, US Hareesh, S Ghosh,Chemical Engineering Journal 255, 282–289,2014
7. Facile synthetic strategy of oleophilic zirconia nanoparticles allows preparation of highly stable thermo-conductive coolant,TS Sreeremya, A Krishnan, LN Satapathy, S Ghosh, RSC Advances 4 (53), 28020–28028,2014
8. Shape Selective Oriented Cerium Oxide Nanocrystals Permit Assessment of the Effect of the Exposed Facets on Catalytic Activity and Oxygen Storage Capacity,TS Sreeremya, A Krishnan, KC Remani, KR Patil, DF Brougham, S Ghosh,ACS Applied Materials & Interfaces,2015
9. Tailoring the surface properties of cerium oxide nanoabrasives through morphology control for glass CMP,TS Sreeremya, M Prabhakaran, S Ghosh,RSC advances 5 (102), 84056-84065,2015
10. Morphological evolution and growth of cerium oxide nanostructures by virtue of organic ligands as well as monomer concentration,A Krishnan, TS Sreeremya, S Ghosh,CrystEngComm 17 (37), 7094-7106,2015
11. Concentration quenching in cerium oxide dispersions via a Förster resonance energy transfer mechanism facilitates the identification of fatty acids,A Krishnan, TS Sreeremya, AP Mohamed, US Hareesh, S Ghosh,RSC Advances 5 (30), 23965-23972,2015
12. Size-tunable hydrophilic cerium oxide nanoparticles as a ‘turn-on’fluorescence sensor for the rapid detection of ultralow concentrations of vitamin C,A Krishnan, TS ,Sreeremya, S Ghosh, RSC advances 6 (58), 53550-53559,2016
13. Effect of zirconia/silica dopants on the thermally induced growth of sol gel synthesized cerium oxide nanoparticles,TS Sreeremya,Materials Today: Proceedings,2020
|14||Papers Presented||9 (4 international and 5 national conferences)
1.Poster entitled “Zirconia nanofluid: An efficient coolant in transformers” Thadathil S. Sreeremya et al. presented in the International Conference on Advanced Functional Materials, February 2014, Trivandrum.
2. Poster entitled “Cerium oxide nanoplates and nanoribbons through green synthetic strategy ”, Thadathil S. Sreeremya, et al., presented in the ‘National Conference on Science, Technology and Applications of Rare Earths 2011, during August 19-20, 2011 (STAR 2011), Munnar.
3. Oral presentation entitled “Cerium Oxide Based Slurry for CMP Applications”, Thadathil S. Sreeremya, et al., presented in the 74th ICS Conference, January 11-13th 2011, Kolkata.
4. Oral presentation entitled “Shape controlled synthesis of nanosized cerium oxide crystals and its characterization” Thadathil S. Sreeremya, et al., 73rd InCerS Conference, India, December 11-12, 2010, Trivandrum.
5. Oral presentation entitled “Surfactant capped monodisperse ceria nanoparticles by facile aqueous precipitation method, Thadathil S. Sreeremya, et al., International Conference on Recent Trends in Materials Science and Technology, October 29-31, 2010, Trivandrum.
6. Poster entitled “Particle size measurements: Importance and difficulties with particles in nanorange”, Kottayilpadi C. Remani, Thadathil S. Sreeremya and Swapankumar Ghosh, ,97th Indian Science Congress, January 3-7, 2010, Trivandrum.
7. Poster entitled “Combustion Synthesis and Characterization of Nanocrystalline cerium oxide”, Thadathil S. Sreeremya, et al., International Conference on Advanced Functional Materials (ICAFM), December 9-10, 2009, Trivandrum.
8. Poster entitled Synthesis and characterization of Boehmite alumina nanofluid . T. S. Sreeremya et al., International Symposium on Supramolecular and Photochemistry ,SPC 2020,17th January 2020.
|16||Research Projects Undertaken||Nil|
|17||Orientation Courses Attended||Online Induction course by Ramanujan College, Delhi University, sponsored by MHRD
|18||Refresher Courses Attended||Online refresher ,SWAYAM
August 2019-December 2019
|19||Seminars/Workshops/Trainings Organised||Organizing committee member of national webinar on Basic principles and recent trends in Inorganic Technology 2020, at SNC Kollam.|
|21||Workshops/Trainings/Short term courses/Professional Development Courses Attended||5|
|22||Academic Responsibilities Undertaken||Mentor of two courses offered by NPTEL.
External examiner for practical exam.
|23||Duties Performed at College||Invigilation duty, Election duty|
|24||Awards/Honours/Patents||Best paper presentation award|
Dr. Sreeremya T. S.
- Dr. Sreeremya T. S.