|5||Personal Web Page||–|
|6||Date of Entry into Service||07-10-2011|
|7||Date of Retirement||30-05-2033|
|9||Areas of Interest/Specialisation||Women Studies|
|10||Courses/subject Taught||Indian History, World history|
|11||Field of Research||Women Studies|
|14||Memberships in Learned Bodies/Societies, If any||P.G Board of Studies ,Keralauniversity|
|17||Papers Published|| Introspecting Modern Education and Women in Kerala,2017.
Thavidisseriyile Sthree Munnettangalude Charithram,2019
1. Role of K.Devayani in the Agrarian Struggles of Karivellor in North Malabar (international Seminar )-2018,Kerala History Congress,Thiruvanathapuram.
2. Women and Anti-colonial Resistance Movements in Malabar 2016(Indian HistoryCongress)Thiruvanathapuram.
3. Role of Christian missionary and Women Education in Malabar, 20016-National Seminar (Govt.College,Attingal)
4. Role of Women in the Agrarian struggles in North Malabar-National Seminar ,2016,(B.J.MGovt.College ,Chavara)
5. Malabarilesthreemunnattangaludecharithram- 2015,Work shop-Govt.CollegeAttingal.
6. Introspecting Modern Education andWomen in Kerala,2014
7. Swamivivekanada and Empowerment of Women in India,2013.(National seminar)Malabar Institute of Research and Development .
|20||Research Projects Undertaken||–|
|21||Orientation Courses Attended||
1. 08-06-2017 to 05-07-2017/, UGC HRDC, University of Kerala, Kariyavattom, Trivandrum
|22||Refresher Courses Attended||
1)30-11-2018 to 20-12-2018 UGC HRDC, University of Kerala, Kariyavattom, Trivandrum
1.Kargil Vijay Divas Celebration,26-7- 2019,10am to 12 .30 pm,
2.PRACTICES IN HISTORY : METHODOLOGY AND PERSPECTIVES03-03-2020,10 am-12-30 pm
3. The Communal Road to a secular Kerala: Revisiting the Abstention Moivement18/6/201610 am-12-30 pm
4. ‘ Scripting History beyond Text book: Reflections on LocalHistory23 -09-201510 am-12-30 pm
|24||Seminars/Conferences Attended onferences Attended||
National seminar on Writing Local Histories Problems of Documentation at Government College ,Attingal 2015.
UGC Sponsored National Seminar on’ Dalit Protest Movements in Modern Kerala’, SN Womens College, Kollam, 27-28 January 2016
Indian History Congress,Thiruvanathapuram28-30December 2016
Ayyankali and Social Change in Kerala, SreeNarayana College for Women, Kollam 30 -08-2019
International Kerala History Congress 22-12-2018
“History of Cultural Diaspora& Historical Tales of Terms” organized by the Department of History, Government Degree College, Ravulapalem, East Godavari District, Andhra Pradesh on 02 September 2020.
International Webinar on Pandemic Impact on Education Organised by the Department of History, Sree Narayana College for Women, Kollam on 28th July 2020.
National Webinar on“ Verboten spaces, Muffled Voices: Contemplating Marginality of Defying Heroines in Early South Indian Folklore” Organised by the Department of History, Sree Narayana College for Women, Kollam on 12th August 2020
Wokshop on Writing Local Histories: Problems of Documentation14-16 December 20015, Govt. College Attingal
Career Advancement Scheme for College Teachers Under UGC Regulations17/04/2017 S.N College, Kollm
Work shop for the Comprehensive revision of Syllabus ofM.A-Degree(Regular,CSSandDistance Education)23 to 25 January 20019,University of Kerala, Kariyavattom.
One Week online Short term Faculty Development Programme on “ICT Tools for Teaching Learning Process- Post Pandemic Educational Strategies ” which was delivered as MOOC with four quadrants, organised by Department of Physics and IQAC SreeNarayana College Kollam in collaboration with The Kerala State Higher Education Council from August 17-23 , 2020.
Academic Responsibilities Undertaken
1. Member P.G Board of Studies ,Kerala university
2. Question Paper Setter, ST JOSEPH’S COLLEGE (AUTONOMOUS) IRINJALAKUDA 2020
3. External Examiner ,Fatima Mata National College Kollam
|27||Duties Performed at College||Coordinator SHPC ,Discipline Committee, Member,|