|3||Contact Numbers||9645068864, 9946931252|
|5||Personal Web Page||NIL|
|6||Date of Entry into Service||28.09.2020|
|7||Date of Retirement||10.04.2044|
|8||Edu. Qualifications||MA, MPhil, PhD, BEd|
|9||Areas of Interest/Specialisation||Indian History and Kerala History|
|10||Courses/subject Taught||PG/UG/subjects opted teaching|
|11||Field of Research||Dalit Struggles in Kerala|
|12||Guideship Details||Name of university, Faculty, subject, research centre, order number|
|13||Experience||1-Two year teaching experience in S N College Kollam
2-One year experience in Fatima Mata National College, Kollam
|14||Memberships in Learned Bodies/Societies, If any||Member in Indian History Congress And South Indian Congress annual organizing bodies- 2014-2016|
1. International Journal of Research and Analytical Reviews,(IJRAR) Vol.5, April June 2018. Title-VilluvandiYathra of Ayyankali : A Movement towards Democratic Culture in Kerala,pp.1046-1048
2. International Journal of Interdisciplinary Research in Arts and Humanities,(IJIRAH) ISSN- 2456-3145, Vol 4, Issue 2, 2019. Title- Historiographical writings On Mahatma Ayyankali- A Critical Review, pp.13-17.
3. International Journal of Science and Research (IJSAR) ISSN- 2319-7064,Vol 8, Issue7, July 2019. Title- A Historic Rejection of Rejection- The VilluvandiYathra of Mahatma Ayyankali, pp.775-778.
4. Review of Research,International Multidisciplinary Journal, ISSN-2249894X, Vol 8, Issue 9. June 2019, Title- Relative Deprivation- Searching into the Experiences of Avarna Castes in Colonial Kerala, pp.57-59
5. MahilaPratishtha Journal, ISSN- 2454-7891Title- Kallumala Agitation- A Movement for self esteem of Dalit Women in Kerala,
6. Proceedings of the South Indian History Congress,Thirty five Annual Session of 2015, Title- Ayyankali and the First Labour Struggle in Kerala, pp.173-176.
7. Review of Social Sciences, July-December 2016, pp.31-36. Title- Social Activism of JyotibaPhule and Ayyankali- A Comparative Study, pp.31-36
1. Paper titled ‘Experiences of Social reformers in South India: A Psycho Analytical Study’ in the 21st Annual Conference and International Seminar held at Shivaji University, Vidyanagar, Kolhapur, Maharashtra on30thNovember, 1,2 December 2016.
2. Paper titled “Historiographical Writings on Mahatma Ayyankali- a Critical review in the 23rd Annual Conference and International Seminar held at Gandhigram Rural Institute, Dindigal, Tamilnadu
3. Paper titled ‘Ayyankali and the First Labour Struggle in Kerala’ at 35th South Indian History Congress held at Kakatiya University, Warangal, Telengana from 20-22 February, 2015.
4. Paper titled Kallumala Agitation- A Social Activism of Ayyankali at the 36th Annual Session of the South Indian History Congress held at Department of History, Tagore Arts College, Puduchery from 4-6 March 2016.
5. Paper titled ‘Rethinking the Activism of Ayyankali and its Relevance on the Present Scenario’ in the 38th Session of South Indian History Congress held at Department of History, University of Calicut from 28-30 January 2018.
6. Paper titled Relative Deprivation- Searching into the Experiences of Avarna Castes in Colonial Kerala in th 39th Session of South Indian History Congress held at Department of History, Osmania University, Hyderabad, Telengana State, February 2019.
7. Paper titled ‘Civic Right Struggles of Ayyankali- a Movement towards a Democratic culture in Kerala’ at National seminar on “Political Process towards a Democratic Culture: Strands in the Construction of Modern Kerala” conducted by the department of History, University of Kerala, Thiruvananthapuram from 16-18 March 2015.
8. Paper titled ‘Role and Importance of the Civic Rights Struggles of Ayyankali in the Present Kerala’ at the two day national Seminar conducted by Department of History, Government College Attingal, Thiruvananthapuram from 18-19 January 2016.
9. Paper titled ‘Emergence of Modernity among Dalits in Kerala’ at National Seminar conducted by B.J.M. Government College, Chavara, Kollam from 20-21 January 2016.
10. Paper titled ‘Historical Analysis on Ayyankali and the First Labour Struggle in Kerala’ at National Seminar conducted by Mar Thoma College for Women, Perumbavoor, Ernakulam from 21-22 January 2016.
11. Paper titled ‘Participation of Dalits in Parliamentary Democracy in Kerala’ at the National seminar on “Evolution of Praliamentary Democracy in India: A Historical Perspective” conducted by School of Distance Education, University of Kerala, Thiruvananthapuram from 19-21 March 2016.
MahamaAyyankali- A Crusader For Civic Rights, Pentograph Publications India, Thiruvananthapuram ISBN:978-93-89550-21-4
|20||Research Projects Undertaken||NIL|
|21||Orientation Courses Attended||NIL|
|22||Refresher Courses Attended||NIL|
|24||Seminars/Conferences Attended||Around 100 Seminars Attended|