|5||Personal Web Page||NIL|
|6||Date ofEntry into Service||28/09/2020|
|7||Date of Retirement||30/03/2047|
|8||Edu. Qualifications||MA, B.Ed, M.Phil, Phd|
|9||Areas of Interest/Specialisation||WOMEN STUDY|
|10||Courses/subject Taught||INDIAN HISTORY, KERALA HISTORYAND HISTORIOGRAPHY|
|11||Field of Research||WOMEN STUDY|
|13||Experience||One of the Member in panel of School Of Distance Education ,University Of Kerala, Karyavattom|
|14||Memberships in Learned Bodies/Societies, If any||Member in Indian History Congress And South Indian Congress annual organizing bodies- 2014-2017|
|15||Scholarships/Fellowships Obtained||Aspire Fellowship Project Done on 2016|
Total 12 paper published on 7 various ISBN number seminar proceedings, 4 ISSN journals and 1 chapter of a book.
1. 2014-Journal of Kerala Studies-Interpreting Emancipatory Ideas On Women Dress Code in South Travancore: A Review
2. 2014-South Indian History Congress-Emancipatory Ideas On Women Dress Code –South Travancore
3. 2014- Historia- Reinterpreting Women Empowerment: Upper cloth Rebellion an Upshot of Dress Code Problem In Travancore
4. 2014-SVASH-Tradition and Change in The Dressing Patterns of Namboothiri Women in Erstwhile State of Travancore
5. 2015-Historia-Navarathri Festival and Royal Patronage in Travancore
6. 2015- KAAS– Reinterpreting Women Empowerment: The Shannar Agitations of Travancore
7. 2015- SVASH-Tradition and Change in The Dressing Patterns of Royal Family Women in Erstwhile State Of Travancore
8. 2016-Misbah-Role of Vaikunda Swamikal in Upper Cloth Rebellion
9. 2016-South Indian History Congress-Navarathri Festival in Kerala with Special Reference to Travancore
10. 2016-SVASH-Role of Arattupuzha Velayudha Panikkar in Uppercloth Rebellion
11. 2019- Archaeology and Its Values In History- Padmanabhapuram Palace A Study
12. 2020-Modern Trends In Historiography (book)- Women Historiography With Special Reference To Travancore Society
Total 22 paper presented on various national and international UGC sponsored seminars and various national and international conferences related to History
|20||Research Projects Undertaken||NIL|
|21||Orientation Courses Attended||NIL|
|22||Refresher Courses Attended||NIL|
On 2015 A Research Training Workshop Attended at Academic Staff College; University Of Kerala ,Kariavattom
|24||Seminars/Conferences Attended||Around 200 seminars attended on various disciples.|
|25||Workshops/Trainings Attended||One 3 day workshop attended on 2015 at H.M.S.P.B. N.S.S. College For Women Neeramankara|
|26||Academic Responsibilities Undertaken||
On The Part of Third World Studies History Congress a Meeting Attended for annual discussions on 2016.
On the part of meeting held for discussing south Indian history congress and Indian history congress inKaryavattom during 2014-2017
Annual member in IndianHistory Congress and south Indian history congress.
|27||Duties Performed at College||NIL|
|28||Awards/Honours/Patents||University first rank holder in UG and PG.
University awarded gold medal and certificates for the merit.