- Professor & HOD
- M. Ed
- Ph. D
- NET & JRF
Areas of Interest/ Specialisation
- Eastern Criticism
- PG/UG/subjects opted teaching
Field of Research
- Drama and Novel
- Kerala University, Order no: AC. E. I. A 2307/04 DTD 02/02/2005
- Research Experience : 27 years
- Teaching experience : 2 yr Provisional Experience; 25 yrs and 8 months Permanent Teaching Experience
Memberships in Learned Bodies/Societies, If any
- Membership in Board of studies in Malayalam from 6/11/2014 to 5/11/2017
- Received UGC, JRF & SRF Fellowship
- Coordinator of literary and Book club
- Coordinator of Women’s study unit
- Calendar revision committee member
- Nature club member
- Faculty advisor Planning forum member
- Disciplinary committee member
- Research monitoring Committee member Group tutor
- Expert assisting the PSC in the interview for selection to the post of HSA Malayalam
- Question paper setter for Various Universities.
- T.P Rajeevan Kavitha Unmayude Jeevankala; Malayalam Research Journal, ISSN 0974-1984 May-August 2022.
- Puthukavithayil Alayunna Nizhal Roopangal, Page 7-11 Puthuvayana Puthuchintha, July 2021 ISBN 978-81-951841-4-9 N. Narayanan Unni Public Library, Nedumankavu.
- Marubhoovil pootha nelppadangal”, Thudi Research Journal, vol. 8, Lakkam-1, 2020 Jan-March.
- Kavithayile Sargasancharangal, Malayala Sahithi, vol 9,January-June 2020, ISSN 1722-2349-7246.
- Saisava lavanyathinte akshaya khanikal Asan Kavithaklil, Pragathi, issue No. 139-40, 2018 April – Sept.
- Chirasmaranyude uyirthezhuunelppu, Thudi Research Journal, vol.6, lakkam-4, 2018 Oct- Dec.
- Nattuchayude Pattukaran, Edu World – 2018 April, ISSN 2319-7129, Vol.12.
- Sargalavanyathinte Rithuppakarchakkal, Pragathi, issue No. 132-135, July 2016 March.
- Grama sumskrithiyude Thuyillunarthukal, Research Essence, Interdisciplinary BI-Annual Journal, vol. 4(2), Dec. 2016.
- Madhyama Swadheenum- Malayala Cherukathayil, Pragathi, issue no. 131-132, Jan-June 2015.
- Pranayathinte Hridayavishudhi, Sahithyalokam –txt.42, edit.4, 2014 Aug.
- Malayali Swathavishkaram Edasseri kavithakalil, Sahithyalokam-txt. 38, edit.3, 2011 May – June.
- Desham kavitha- kavi, Vinjanakairali, vol.39. edit.8, 2008 Aug.
- Nadodi paranbaryam vailoppillikavithakalil,Vinjanakairali, vol.36, edit.2, Feb. 2005.
- Prakruthi: palakkavithakalil, Vinjanakairali, vol.33, edit.12, Dec. 2002.
- vailioppilliyum prakruthiyum, Vinjanakairali, vol.XXIX. edit. 11. Jan 1998.
- Vishu-vailoppillikavithayil, Sahithyalokam, text 19, vol. 4,5. 1994 July- Oct.
- Kunnalanaadintegadhakkaran, Sahithyalokam, text 19, vol.6. 1994 Nov.
Chapters Of Books
Puthukavithayil Alayunna Niazhal Roopangal, Puthu Vaayna Puthuchintha, 2021 MAY ISBN Prabath book house Kollam,978-81-951841-4-9,page no 20-23.
Ragageethangal Mughakurippu page 6-10,vayanappura publications Ernakulam 2020 september isbn 9788-19-4778250-6.
Chaithrabedhathin gaathakal, sreekumaran thampiyude prakrithi sambhandhiyaya chalachithra gaanangal, chalachithra sahithyam charithram samsrkrm bhavukathvam , History and Epic fundamental research foundation Kottayam isbn 9878-81-940493-5-7.2019
Kavithayile keraleeya mudrakal, page 71-95, sahithya gaveshanam kalayum vimarshaanavum , kerala bhasha institute tvm, 2019 september isbn 978-81-200-4633-7.
Odichukuthy chediyude vihwalathakal page 234-238 Pravsa sahithyam kerala bhasha institute tvm 2019 december isbn 9788-1200-4838-6.
Sarggabharathi kurippukal, kerala university prasidheekaranam tvm,2018.
- E- vayanayude idangal malayala Sahithyathil page 36-41,navmadhyamagal sahithyam samskaram rashtreeyam, Kerala Bhasha Institute, Tvm 2018 June ISBN 978-1-200-4398-5.
- Folklore khadakangal novelil ( Avatharika) page 7-9 department of publications uty. of kerala 2018, isbn 978-81-939189-2-0.
- Sthreedhishanayude sargga vyaparam page 63-68, Sthree novel padanagal ,paridi publications, Thiruvananthapuram 2017, January ISBN 881909700-1.
Prathirodhathinte Roopantharangal unnayiyude damayanthiyil page 49-53,kaliyarangu sujilee publications, isbn 978-81-88959-11-10.2016 JUNE
- Gulmohar Penkazchayude jwalamughangal- page 96-100,manjil viriyanja pookkal-cinema anubhavam padanam, Harisree publications Kollam 2016 June. ISBN 81-88192-02-3.
- Puravritha sannivesham – prayogavum sadhyathakalum pulijenmatahil, cinemayum thirakkathayum puram 40-50, Sujille publications, Kollam 2015 January. ISBN 978-81-88959-05-9.
- As a Resource Person “Contemporary Literature in Comparative Perspective“24 February 2023
- Presented and moderated a paper titled vivarthapathinte Athirvarambukal oru punnarvichinthanam held at FMN College Kollam on 5&6 March 2019 National seminar.
Presented a paper titled Athijeevanathinte NilaaVirikal in the four day international seminar from 5-8 Feb. 2020 organized by Dept. of Malayalam NSS College Nilamel.
Presented a paper in the three day international seminar on Indian literature, language and mass media organized by the Dept. of Hindi S N College for Women from 20,21&22 Jan. 2020 titled Bhaashayude Maadhyama manavikaranm aaskahvaniyil.
- Chaithra Bedhathin Gaadhakal – Sree Kumaran Thampiyude Prakrithi Sambanniyaaya Chalachithragaanangalil, 2019 feb, Ettumaanorappan college.
- Moderated in the National seminar titled Diaspora Literature form, culture theory held at FMN College Kollam on Feb. 19,20,21,2019.
- pradhirothathinte roopantharangalal damanthiyil, Kaliayarangu, chathannoor SN college 2015.
- Presented a paper – Gulmohar – Penkazchayudejwala mukhangal– National Seminar- on cinema: theory practice and appreciation held on 29&30th Sept., Dept. of Malayalam, S.N College, Cherthala (UGC),2015
- Presented a paper- swathathravum swathwabodhavum K.T yude nadakangalil, National seminar on seasonal changes in Malayalam drama, Dept. of Malayalam, S. N College Varkala. 2015 september.
Presented a paper – vyakathi,samooham, swathwaram madhyavenalil, seminar on cinema and culture held BY Dept. of Malayalam, S N College, Varkala on 26th &27 Aug 2014.
Madyamaswadeenam malyalacherukathayil S N W College, Kollam, Presented a paper (04-05-2014).
- Presented a paper- Puravrithasannivesham-prayogavum saadhyadathakalum pulijanmathil– Seminar (UGC) held by Dept of Malayalam , S N College, Chathannoor held on Sept.2014, 1st & 2nd,
- Paaristhithikaswathwavishkkaram Kadammanitta kavithakalil , S N College, Kollam (13,14 &15 Feb. 2013)
- Kaikkara Asan Smarakam Presented a paper (25th Aug 2012, Sthree swathvavishkaaram asshante naliniyil.
- Asankavitha Himalaya sanuvilninnu Malayala samathalangalikku, Kaikkara asansmarakam,2012 august 25.
- Presented a paper on Malayalam Literature after Modernism organized by dept. of Malayalam, University of Kerala from 15-11-2005 to 17-11-2005
- Keralaeeyathayude Rithubhedhangal, 2019 Feb, 978-81-909700831-3, Paridhi publications, TVM.
Research Projects Undertaken
Two minor Research Projects completed and submitted
- Folk Tradition – A Study based on the Poetry of Edasseri and M. Govindan, sanction letter and date MRP (H) 384/2005 (X Plan) KL KE 06 UGC – SWRO dtd 9/3/2005
- The Cultural Heritage of Kollam District –A Historical and Ontological Quest. MRP (H) 0423/1213/KL KE 006/UGC – SWRO dtd 23/9/2015
Orientation Courses Attended
- One week FDP Programme on Online education Higher Education institutions conducted by the faculty development, Centre of the Kerala State higher education council ,TVM from 3-7 August 2020
- Participated in the one day orientation programme held by IOAC on 27 May 2020 at S N College, Kollam
- One day FDP on Birudha Malayalam- puthu sameepanaghal sadhyadhakal‟ on 3/12/2020 Organised by HHMSPBNSS College for Women, Neeramankara, Trivandrum in association with KSHEC
- Short Term course for Research guides in Language conducted by the UGC Academic Staff College University of Kerala, kariyavatom from 14-9-2009 to 19-9-2009
- 28/01/1999 to 24/02/1999 (Multidisciplinary Academic Staff College, Trivandrum, University OF Kerala)
Refresher courses Attended
- 05/06/2004 to 26/06/2004 and 07/05/2005 to 27/05/2005 (UGC Academic Staff College, Karyavattom, University of Kerala)
Seminars/Workshops/ Trainings Organised
- Webinar Co-ordinator on “varthamanakala malayala cinema” organized by Department of Malayalam S. N College, Kollam, 2/1/2020
- Attended International Webinar on “Malayalam an International language; Prospects &challenges” organized by HHMS PBNSS College for women , Niramankara Trivandrum on 15 Dec 2022.
- Attended webinar organized by the PG Dept. of malayalm, DB Collage Thalayolaparambu on 7th June 2020 Salmayudekrithikalile pennanubhavangal
- Kerala Chalachitra Academy National seminar on chalachitra gana sahithyam: charithram samakaram bhavukathum Organised by Ettumanoorappan College on 22th & 23rd Feb 2019.
UGC National Seminar organized by Navamadhyamangal – sahithyam, samskaram, Rashtreeyam Dept. of Malayalam FMN college Kollam on 6&7 Aug 2015
- UGC National Seminar Cinema: Theory, practice and appreciation organized by Dept. of Malayalam S. N College Cherthala on 29th & 30th sept 2015
- National Seminar on Changing media in the Changing world Department of Malayalam S N College for women, Kollam sponsored by UGC on 4-5 March 2014
- National seminar on the subject: Human Security in India Problems & policy options UGC Feb. 6th and 7th 2014, S N College, Kollam.
- National seminar on Identity Politics in Malayalam Literature on the Department of Malayalam S N College Kollam on 13,14 and 15 Feb 2013.
- National seminar on Aashan kavitha Himalaya saanuvilninnu malayala samathalathilekku organized by Pallana kumaranashan sansakarika samithi on 25 Aug. 2012.
- National seminar on Malayala sahithya virmarshanam S N College , Kollam held on 29th and 30th of Sept. 2005
- Three day National seminar on Malayalam Literature after Modernism organized by Kerala from 15/11/2005 to 17/11/2005. Participated and presented a paper.
- National Seminar on problems and challenges faced by working women-sponsored by UGC, organized by women’s study center S N College for Women on 6th 7th October 2004
- Three day literary seminar for College teachers sponsored by Govt. of Kerala from 8th Dec to 10th Dec. 2004 at Govt. Women’s college, Trivandrum.
- Attended the workshop for syllabus revision held on 9 October 2020 as subject expert in UG Malayalam by University of Kerala Trivandrum.
Thanathu naadankangalthathavvum prayogavum, national workshop on creative drama, date held on 13,14,15 Jan 2017 organizes by dept. of Malayalam TM Govt. College, Thiroor.
Attended workshops on question bank organized by FMN College Kollam on 3-03-2017
- Participated in the workshop on kaliyarangu sponsered by the UGC and organized by Dept. of Malayalam ,SN College Chathannor on Nov. 13th and 14th,2015.
Academic Responsibilities Undertaken
- Appointed as Adjudicator of thesis evaluation at Kalady University, 2022.
- Question bank setter for third Sem Malayalam 15-1-2021 FMN college Kollam.
Subject expert to the screening cum-evaluation committee for the CAS promotion of Asst.Prof in Malayalam on 19/11/2020, N.S.S College Cherthala
Subject expert for the interview for the selection of guest lecturer in Malayalam held on 11-01-2020 at FMN college
Attended PBAS Promotion screening committee on 29 Dec 2020 NSS College, Pandalam ,Order ACF11/23566/UOK, Dated 9/11/2020
Conducted MA Malayalam project and viva voce exam on 29-09-2020
Kerala university Viva voce MA at SD college Alappuzha on 19-9-2020
Conducted sixth sem BA Malayalam Degree Project valuation and viva voce at FMN College Kollam on 16-8-2020
Conducted the fourth semester MA Malayalam viva voce examination at FMN College Kollam on 10/07/2019
Attended the fourth sem MA Malayalam viva voce conducted by University of Kerala in SD College, Alappuzha
Duty attended on 18-10-2019 in connection with fourth sem MA Malayalam viva voce university of Kerala at SD College ,Alappuzha
Attended cv camp at SN college Kollam for the valuation of answer books of S2 Degree 6-11-2019 to 8-11-2019 as chief examiner
Question paper setter first sem PG 2019 FMN college
Question paper setter 5th sem UG October 2019 FMN college
Question paper setter 6 th sem UG April 2019 FMN college Kollam
Conducted MA fourth sem Malayalam viva-voce exam of Kerala university held at NSS College Nilamel on 10-2019
Chairman of board of examinations for the third sem MA Malayalam degree examinations 2018
Question paper setter for 4th sem PG Malayalam April 2018 of FMN College Kollam
Question paper setter for BA Malayalam, Loka kavitha 15 Feb. 2018 Assumption College , Changanasserry.
Question paper setter UG Programme 4th sem April may 2017 FMN College Kollam
Question paper setter of UG Programme Fifth Sem October 2017.
Attended as examiner to conduct the 4th sem MA Malayalam viva voce examination of the University of Kerala held at SN College on 15/11/2017
Question paper setter UG Programme first sem PG November 2017 FMN College Kollam
Question paper setter for sem exam Nov. 2016 PG Malayalam FMN College Kollam
Question paper setter for sem exam May 2016 PG Malayalam FMN College Kollam
Viva voce examination 6th sem BA Malayalam on 29/3/2016 held at FMN College Kollam
- Question paper setter for Semester exams Nov. 2015 of III sem MA Malayalam Course: Malayala vimarshanam FMN College, Kollam.
Question paper setter for sem. Exams Dec. 2015, class MA Malayalam sem I (Course- ancient-medieval malayala sahithyam) FMN College, Kollam
Question paper setter for sem. exams Dec. 2015 ancient-medieval kala malayala sahithyam) FMN College, Kollam,2015
Question paper setter for sem. exams Nov. 2015 of III M A Malayalam Course: Malayala vimarshanam FMN College, Kollam
- Member of board of studies in Malayalam (pass) under the faculty of oriented studies with effect from 06/11/2014 to 05/11/2017. Order no AC. A III/01/0811/2014. Dtd. 7/11/2014, Registrar, University of Kerala.
Duties performed at College
Women studies unit (2015-16) S N College Kollam
Faculty advisor and group tutor in Malayalam (2015-16)
Member of Discipline committee (2013) research monitoring committee.
Coordinator of literary and book club for the period 2010 – 2012 (S N Women’s College Kollam)
Group tutor of BA Malayalam (2009-2012) (S N Women’s College Kollam)
Faculty advisor CBCSS -2011-12 (S N Women’s College Kollam)
Member of planning forum and Nature club for the period 2005-2008 (S N Women’s College Kollam)
- Calendar revision committee member for the period 2003-2004 (S N Women’s College Kollam)
- Received award from the University of Kerala on 23/05/2017 for the guide of best thesis.