PS01 TheProgramme aims at making the student capable to face therealities of the world in such a manner he or she got certain specific ideasfrom the course offered
1 To make the students familiar Sanskrit language ingeneral
2 To enable them to understand basic concepts ofNon-dualistics theory of Adisanka
3 To make capable the students to understand digitalknowledge in learning Vedanta
4 To introduce the concept of Dharma dealt with Bhagavat Gita
5 To createeagernesss towards the knowledge of one`s own self based on theUpaniisadic concept Tattvamasi
6 To know about the origin and development oflanguages
7 To compare the language families with specialreferences to Indo Aryan family
8 To understand the structure of differentlanguages.
9 To introduce the basic concepts in informatics.
10 to impart functional knowledge and skills inusing computers and peripherals, software,standard office suits and otheressential application pakkages
11 To familiarise the language technology especiallyrelated to Sanskrit for computer processing.
12 To create awareness about emerging networkedsociety and to discuss the social issue and concerns in usc of ICT.
13 To present major informatics initiatives in India and Kerala.
14 To review the digital knowledge resources inSanskrit and In Indology.
- Stimulatethe interest of students in chemistry and to equip students with a potential tocontribute academic and industrial requirements of the society…
- Understandingthe basic concept of chemical sciences and enable them with tools needed forthe practice of chemistry.
- Adetailed knowledge of terms, concepts, methods, principles and experimentaltechniques of chemistry
- Beingan experimental science importance is given to the development of laboratoryand instrumentation skills.
- Providesthorough knowledge of individual branches of chemistry.
- Theprogramme enables the students eligible for higher studies and employment.
- Dissertationat the end of the programme make the students enthusiastic in research
- Students develop aclear understanding of the correlation and coordination
between the structure and function ofdifferent organs and organ systems of the
- Proper study on thephysiology help students understand the physiology of
different organ systems of the body.
- Students learn thecorrelation between diseases and the abnormal structure or
improper functions of organs.
- Students understand thepossible causes of abnormal physiology and the resultant
- Students understand thestructure and functions of bio-molecules and their role in
- This course opens newareas of research to students.
PSO: 1,To inculcate awareness among the studentsabout the Cultural Heritage of Man kind
PSO:2, Tofamiliarize the main concerns of social science discipline. To9articulate thebasic terminologies and theories prevalent in concerned disciplines
PSO:3, Togive an idea about the harmonious existence of the different sections of thepeople. Equip the students to have an idea on the social cultural andadministrative features during Ancient, Medieval and Modern times.
PSO:4. To make the students aware of the linkageeffect of this period in Subsequent centuries.
Pso:5 Intellectually equip the students to evaluate the works in the light ofnew theories and concepts.
PSO:6, to bring out the impact of colonial rule inIndia with particular reference to socio religious political and economicfields.
Pso:7, To understand the challenges faced byIndependent India and the bold measures initiated after Independence.
PSO:8, To evaluate the achievement of contemporaryIndia with special reference to science information technology
PSO:1 Tomake the study of History dispassionate and impartial and introduce the basictools and techniques of research as a distinguished from methodology.
PSO:2 Tofamiliarize the students how to write History
Pso:3 Tounderstand the transitional phases in social formation
The understand the paradigm shift in Indianhistoriography
Pso:4to explore the challenges of women Dalit and marginalized sections
CO:1 inculcates students with an understanding ofhistory which is not only to fulfill education but also to instill a life ofwider awareness and responsibleCitizenship
CO:2 Itembolden students a passion for learning about the past to facilitate them inachieving an enhanced understanding of contemporary world and to make dialogueto the future.
CO:3 The students of history acquiredwith practicaland theoretical skills, employability and intellectual curiosity,along with elevating publicunderstanding about the past and its heritages