INTERNAL QUALITY ASSURANCE CELL (IQAC)
u2018KAIZENu2019 u2013 Continuous Improvement
The National Assessment Accreditation Council (NAAC) aims at sustaining and promoting a quality culture in higher educational institutions. In accordance with the directives of NAAC, Sree Narayana College, Kollam had established an Internal Quality Assurance Cell (IQAC). It works towards realisation of the goals of quality enhancement and sustenance.
1. To promote measures for institutional functioning towards quality enhancement through internalization of quality culture and institutionalization of best practices
2. Facilitating the creation of a learner-centric environment conducive for quality education and faculty maturation to adopt the required knowledge and technology for participatory teaching and learning process.
3. The IQAC will evolve mechanism for timely, efficient and progressive performance of academic, administrative and financial tasks.
4. Facilitating feedback responses from students, parents and other stakeholders on quality-related institutional processes.
5. Equitable access to and affordability of academic programmes for various sections of society
6. Dissemination of information on the various quality parameters of higher education,
7. Optimization and integration of modern methods of teaching and learning,
8. Organization of inter and intra institutional workshops, seminars on quality related themes and promotion of quality circles.
9. To shoulder the responsibility for generation, promotion and continuous improvement of innovations in curricular, co-curricular and extracurricular activities.
10. Documentation of the various programmes/activities of the college, preparation and submission of annual reports and self study reports.