- Assistant Professor
Areas of Interest/Specialisation
- Urban History, Kerala History
- PG :Historical Method ,Historiography
- Kerala History
- UG :Informatics, World History, Historiography
Field of Research
- Kerala History, Urban History
- Research : 4 Years
- Teaching Experiences : UG – 10 years
- PG – 7 years
- National Seminar organised by Indian Council of research at University College, Thiruvananthapuram on 18/10/2022, paper titled Arattupuzha Velayudha Panikkar : An Unknown Architect Kerala Renaissance
- Chapter in the Edited book, Discovery of Kerala Muslims A Journey Through the Myriad Aspects of Muslims Life , Published by Arjun Publishing House ,New Delhi, titled Mappila Muslim Culture and Identity in Kerala : Re-reading the Writings of Roland E. Miller
- Self Learning Material for M. A. History -Contemporary India, School of Distance Education, University of Kerala
Orientation Courses Attended
- One Day Orientation Class for valuation through SLCM Software organized by the University of Kerala on 27/01/2023 at T K M College of Arts and Science ,Kollam
- 20/06/2018 to 17/07/2018. HRDC, University of Kerala, UGC-Sponsored Orientation ProgrammeUGC-Sponsored Orientation Programme organized by HRDC University of Kerala from 20/06/2018 to 17/07/2018.
Refresher Courses Attended
- Two Week Online Faculty Development Programme on Research Methodology organized by the University of Delhi under Teaching Learning Centre, PMMMNMTT Ministry of Education 01/10/2020 – 15/10/2020.
- One day Seminar through online mode on 30/04/2021 , taken by Dr. P Sivadasan, Professor, University of Calicut, on the topic Understanding Local History : The ParambathKavu Experiment.
- Participated in the Three Day National Webinar & Invited Talk on Kerala Freedom Struggle – Memorable Events and Darkness of Colonialism organized by the Department of History, University College, Thiruvananthapuram in association with ICSSR on 18-10-2022 to 19-10-2022.
- Participated in the Three Days Online Workshop on STATISTIACAL DATA ANALYSIS USING SPSS organized by Centre for Skill Development and Innovative Research from 27 to 29 SEPTMBER 2022.
- Participated in Training Programme on Professional Ethics and Code of Conduct for Teachers organized by K R Mangalam University, Gurugram in collaboration with Council for Teacher Education Foundation (CTEF), Delhi on 10/11/2022
- Participated in the National webinar series – Webinar I :”Impact of Covid-19 on Kerala’s Economy” organized by the Post Graduate& Research Department of Economics and IQAC, Sree Narayana College, Sivagiri, Varkala, Kerala on 17th July 2020
- Participated in the International webinar on “Coping Pandemic Stress with Fitness” organized by Department of Physical Education in association with IQAC, Sree Narayana College for Women, Kollam on 25th July 2020.
- Participated the webinar on “Red Biotechnology Interventions in Healthcare” organized by IQAC &Health Club, Sree Narayana College, Kollam on 08/08/2020.
- Participated the National webinar on “Landslide Disasters in Kerala” organized by the School of Earth System Sciences, University of Kerala, Thiruvananthapuram on 13th August 2020.
- Participated in the webinar held on 12/08/2020 in connection with observance of World Elephant Day 2020 jointly organized by Social Forestry Extension Unit, Kollam, Department of Forests and Wildlife, Government of Kerala and Sree Narayana College, Kollam.
- Successfully qualified the National Level online Quiz on Indian Freedom Movement(1857 -1947) organized by the Department of History, CMS College, Kottayam from 15th to 17th August2020.
- Attended the webinar on Socio-economic Challenges of coastal people of Kerala during Covid-19 conducted by the Department of Environmental Sciences, University of Kerala, Thiruvananthapuram on 22nd August 2020.
- Participated in the Two Day National webinar on ARCHAEOLOGY held on 15th and 16th September 2020,organized by the Post Graduate Department of History, Sree Sankara Vidyapeetom College, Perumbavoor.
- Participated web talk titled “ researching tribal people” organized by CDTS and Kerala State higher education council on dated 18/09/2020.
- Participated web talk titled “ The grammar of social exclusion in Kerala “ organized by CDTS and Kerala State higher education council on dated 26/09/2020.
- Completed the Innovation Ambassador (IA) training “Foundation Level” (Total 15 Sessions of 30 contact hours) conducted in online mode by MoE’s Innovation Cell & AICTE during the IIC calender year 2021-22.
- Completed the Innovation Ambassador (IA) training “Advanced Level” (Total 15 Sessions of 30 contact hours) conducted in online mode by MoE’s Innovation Cell & AICTE during the IIC calender year 2021-22.
- Faculty Development Programme on Effective Teaching and Learning Through Moodle (MOOC) Organised by Sree Narayana College, Kollam from 31/05/2021-04/06/2021.
- participated and successfully completed the one week online short term Faculty Development programme on “ICT Tools for Teaching Learning Process-Post pandemic Educational Strategies” organized by the Department of Physics and IQAC, Sree Narayana College, Kollam in collaboration with the Kerala State Higher Education Council from17/08/2020-23/08/2020.
- Seven Days Online Course on Annales, Historiography, Organized by the Department ofHistory, Farook College,on October 23,25,28,30&November 22,28 and 29.
Academic Responsibilities Undertaken
College level :
- Faculty Adviser of BA History , 2021-24 batch
- Member- CBCSS Monitoring Committee
- Valued the projects and Answer scripts of PG and UG Students
Duties Performed at College
- Member of Institution’s Innovative Council (IIC)
- Coordinator (Department Level) of UGC-NSQF Certificate Course (2021-22)
- Member of AGORA International Webinar Series organized by IQAC Sree Narayana, College, Kollam
- Member of Scholarships and Endowments
- Member of NAAC criteria 3
- Member of Walk with Scholar
- Member of Women Study Unit
- Member of Discipline Committee
- Department level coordinator SAAC Criteria 8