- Assistant Professor (On Contract)
- M.A. English
- M.A. Psychology
- PG Diploma in Counselling Psychology
Areas of Interest/Specialisation
- Climate Fiction, Literature of the Marginalized Cultures.
- Published a paper entitled “ The Rise of Climate Fiction: Exploring the Future of the World” in Sambodhi, UGC Care approved Journal Vol-44-No-1 (IV), January 2021. ISSN : 2249-6661.
- Published a paper titled “Economies of Emotion and Excluded Entities: A Critical Study of Contemporary Advertisements” in Ajanta, Peer Reviewed and UGC listed Journal Vol-IX, Issue II, June 2020. ISSN : 2277-5730.
- Published a Poem in the Anthology titled “Throes of Spring” by Rosewood Publications, January 2021. ISBN : 979-84-69334-02-6.
- Presented a paper entitled “Binaries Broken in Panic: A Comparitive Study of “Sahya’s Offspring” and “Maoist” in the International Seminar on Literature and Post humanism, organised by the Dept of English, University College Thiruvananthapuram, 2019.
- Presented a paper entitled “Blurring the Lines: Retelling of Ramayana by 20th Century Indian Writers” in the Three Day International Seminar on Indian Literature, Language and Media, Organised by the Dept of Hindi, SN College for Women, Kollam
- Presented a paper titled “Economies of Emotion and Excluded Entities: A Critical study of Contemporary Advertisements” in The National E Conference on Literature, Library and Commerce, 2020.
- Presented a paper titled “Emotional Quotient in Television Advertisements” in National Seminar on Theory Spectrum, Organised by PG Department of English, St Cyril’s College, Adoor, 2020
- Attended a one day seminar on “Towards Indica Literaria? The Contours of Contemporary Indian Literature in English”, Organised by the Postgraduate and Research Department, Fathima Mata National College, Kollam, 2019.
- Attended the “Curtain Raiser Lecture by Prof. Dipesh Chakrabarty in connection with the 5th Annual Session of Kerala History Congress, Organised by Mahathma Gandhi University, 2019.
- Attended a webinar on “Women Rights and Legal Protection”, organised by IQAC, Sree Narayana College, Chathannur in association with Government Law College, Kozhikode, 2020.
- Attended an International Webinar on “Black, Asian and Minority Ethnic Lives in Contemporary British Literature”, organised by Dept. of English in association with IQAC, Sree Narayana College, Kollam, 2020.
- Attended a webinar on “Pusthaka Pranaya Kadhakal”, jointly organised by Post Graduate Department of English and Department of Mass Communication, MES Asmabi College, Vemballur, 2020
- Attended an International Webinar on “Ethno literature and the Environment: Northeast Indian and Southeast Asian Literatures in context”, Organised by the Post Graduate Department of English, Sree Narayana College for Women, Kollam, 2020.