- Assistant Professor
Areas of Interest/Specialisation
- Development Studies
- Microeconomics, Macroeconomics
Field of Research
- Tribal Studies
- 10 years
Memberships in Learned Bodies/Societies, If any
- Life member, Kerala Economic Association
- Scholarships/Fellowships Obtained
- JRF, NET
- Participation of Tribes in the Development Process: The Question of Inclusiveness .Inclusive Development International Journal of Social Sciences and Humanities CSSEIP, Cochin University of Science and Technology ISSN 2349-2384 Vol.3, Nos.l and 2, 2016
- Dissimilarity in Segregation of the Tribes of Kerala: An inter district and sub tribal community analysis Inclusive Development International Journal of Social Sciences and Humanities CSSEIP, Cochin University of Science and Technology ISSN 2349-2384, Vol 4 and 5, 65-70, 2017-18
- The Effects of Land alienation on the Livelihood of Scheduled Tribes in Kerala-International Journal of Trend in Scientific Research and Development (IJTSRD)ISSN No. 2456-6470, Vol 2 , Issue 3, 2018 Impact factor- 6.005
- Inclusive development- An enquiry into the basic tribal indicators of Kerala. Holistic Thought- ISSN-0975-363X Vol .XVIII, No.1&2 Jan-Dec 2019
- Perception of The Tribal People in Inclusive Growth Tathapi – ISSN 2320-0693 Vol. 19 Issue 30 June 2020 Impact Factor 5.60
- Aparna P- The effects of land alienation on the livelihood of STs in Kerala- Oral- Dimensions of Discrimination and exclusion: The experience of minorities and indigenous people in India- St Xaviers College, Aluva- ICSSR-SRC National Seminar- 9th and 10 th January, 2017.
- Aparna P- The question of inclusiveness in the Indian financial sector- Oral – Revamping the Indian financial system- the democratic approach- Dept of Commerce, SN College, Kollam- Regional- 14 March 2018.
Orientation Courses Attended
- UGC- Sponsored IT Orientation Programme, UGC-Academic Staff College, Thiruvananthapuram University of Kerala- 31//10/2012 to 27//11/2012.
Refresher Courses Attended
- Refresher Course in Human Rights, UGC HRDC Kerala University, 08-10-2018 to 29-10-2018.
- Refresher course in educational technology, multidisciplinary, UGC HRDC, Bharathidasan University, Trichy, Tamilnadu, 06.12.2019 to 19.12.2019.
- Coordinator, Webinar on “Economic effects of Lockdown”, Dept of Economics. 20.05.2020
- ICSSR-SRC National Seminar- Dimensions of Discrimination and exclusion: The experience of minorities and indigenous people in India- 9th and 10 th January, 2017
- National Workshop – Basic Econometrics- Collegiate Education – 13th and 14, Oct 2017.
- CORE economics workshop- CDS and DCE, Oct 31, 2019
- FDP in Behavioural Economics- Dept of economics, SB College and KSHEC- Aug 22-26, 2020.
Academic Responsibilities Undertaken
- External Examiner
- Syllabus revision
- QP setting
Duties Performed at College
- Coordinator SSP
- Staff Secretary
- Member, CLMC
- Staff representative, College Council
- Member, Anti ragging Committee
- Scholarship verification officer, Dept of Economics