ABOUT SN College
- Orientation programme for effective Teaching (26.03.2019): Resource person: Dr Alexander Jacob, former DGP of Kerala State, Orgqnsed by IQAC & Staff Association, Venue: G2 seminar Hall
- Workshop on Career Advancement Scheme for College Teachers under UGC Regulations (17.04.2017): Resource Person: Dr. T. Mohamed Salim, Assistant Professor, Farook Training College, Kozhikode., Organised by IQAC, Venue: G2 Seminar Hall.
- Orientation Programme for First Year U.G. Students (19.09.2017 & 20.09.2017): All first year UG Students were the target group. Resource Persons: S.Vineeth, & S.Priyanka, SDEs, ASAP, Organised by ASAP, Gov. of Kerala and S.N.College, Kollam in association with IQAC, S N College, Kollam, Venue: G2 Seminar Hall. Time: 10am to 3.15pm.
- Orientation programme for Under Graduate Students ‘Learning How to Learn’ (09.11.2017): Resource Person: Dr. K. Vijayakumaran, Principal Scientist, Madras Research Centre of Central Marine Fisheries and Research Institute & Former Director General, Fishery Survey of India., Organised by IQAC, Funded by PTA, Time: 10.30am to 1.30pm, Venue: G2 Seminar Hall.
- Orientation Programme on New Accreditation Process of NAAC for Affiliated Colleges (24.11.2017): Resource Person:Dr.R.Selvam, Former Dean of Sciences, Bishop Heber College, Trichy, Tamilnadu, Organised by IQAC SNC Kollam, Time: 2.30pm, Venue: G2 Seminar.
- One Day Seminar on E-Resources & E-Learning (13.07.2016): Organised by Research Wing of IQAC, Resource Person: Dr.K.P.Vijayakumar, Time: 1.30pm, Venue: G2 Seminar Hall.
- Orientation Programme for First Year U.G Students (ASAP) (10.8.16 & 11.8.16): First Year U G students participated in the Orientation Programme on Additional Skill Acquisition Programme (ASAP). Facilitated by IQAC Resource Person: Arya Panicker.R, Programme Manager, ASAP, Venue: G2 Seminar Hall.
- AQAR Submission: AQAR for the academic year 2015-16 was submitted on 11.09.2016.
- Orientation on NAAC Re-accreditation (30.09.2016): Organised by IQAC for teaching and non-teaching staff, Resource Person. Dr.S.V.Sudheer, Director, ASC – University of Kerala & NAAC Peer Team Member, 10am-1pm, G2 Seminar Hall.
- Training on Basic Computer Skills for Office Staff Started (03.10.2016 onwards): Organised by IQAC, Time 3.30 to 4.30pm, Venue: Administrative Office Room.
- Orientation programme on University Examination Invigilation (30.03.2017): Resource person: Dr. C. Shaji, Chief Supdt. University of Kerala Examinations.
- IQAC Review Meet (06.04.2015): Time: 10 am, Venue:G2 Seminar Hall.
- Campus Recruitment for ASAP Communicative English Teacher (CET) (12.03.2016): Organised by ASAP & IQAC, S.N.College, Kollam. The selection process for Campus recruitment was facilitated by IQAC as per the instruction from State Coordinator (Colleges), ASAP. Nine students got selection. Venue: G2 Seminar Hall, Time: 10 am to 3.30 pm.
- Orientation Programme on NAAC Accreditation- Quality Concerns & Challenges (18.11.2015): Resource Person- Dr.Gabriel Simon Thattil, Former Director, IQAC, University of Kerala., Time: 10 am, Venue: G2 Seminar Hall.
- One Day Seminar on Academic Auditing (16.10.2015): Organised by IQAC-S. N. College, Kollam. Resource Person: R.Selvan, Consultant for NAAC Accreditation Process & External Academic Auditor, Former Head of Department of Zoology & Former Coordinator of Department of Molecular Biosciences, Bishop Heber College, Tiruchirappalli.
- Workshop on NAAC, IQAC & Best Practices for IQAC Members (14.09.2015): Organised by IQAC, S. N. College, Kollam. Resource Person: Dr.B.Hari, IQAC Coordinator, S. N. College, Kollam.
- Submission of AQAR (02.10.2015): AQAR of our college for the academic year 2014 to 2015 was submitted to NAAC, Ref: NACC Track ID: KLCOGN10199.