• Establishment of ‘Santhisthal’ a man made forest ecosystem in the college Campus
• Preservation and propagation of rare, endangered and threatened species.
• Propagation of endemic fruit plant species to invite birds and small animal diversity in the spot.
The debate club has been started with the sole purpose to encourage our students to develop a taste for literature and also work towards improving their language skills.
The objectives of the Club are:
1. Impart training in public speech.
2. Organize discussions and debates on topics of social relevance and current issues.
3. Conduct debates and elocution competitions. The following prestigious competitions are
held every year:
a. Sree Narayana Centenary Memorial All Kerala Inter-Collegiate Debate which is conducted during the third term every year. All Colleges in Kerala are eligible to depute two representatives to participate in the debate.
b. Dr. M. Sreenivasan Retirement Memorial All Kerala Inter-Collegiate Elocution Competition. This competition was instituted in 1980. Every college in Kerala is eligible to send one representative to participate in the competition which is held during the third term every year.
ENERGY CONSERVATION CLUB
The main objective of this club is to create awareness on energy conservation and environment protection.
HEALTH EDUCATION CLUB
Health education club provide the students with the opportunity to learn, practice and share the attributes of a healthy life style through regular educational sessions dealing with different health topics.
FINANCIAL LITERARY CLUB
The media club helps to develop general knowledge, news and article information, use of media in academic purpose, constructive media usage, understand different media, etc. The activities of the club also help to develop creative thinking, analytic thinking, and general reading skills among students.
The purpose of the Nature Club is to develop an eco-friendly campus and to impart a new culture conducive to environment protection.
PERFORMING ARTS CLUB (MUSIC & CULTURAL)
Associated with District Tourism Promotion Council. The main objective of this club is to impart adequate awareness on Tourism development and promote tourism culture among the students.
The objectives of the science club are:
1. To promote interest, understanding and knowledge in science activities among students.
2. To develop interest in science and to develop skills in field work, research and project presentation.
The sports club organizes periodic matches and events to enable students to participate and compete in different sports and games. The objectives of the sports club are:
1. To maintain energy level and enthusiasm to improve sporting skills.
2. To develop various qualities like leadership, team work etc.